Jessica Simpson posts picture of her bare pregnant belly – in a bikini!

Jessica Simpson announced to the world that she’s pregnant for a second time, on Christmas Day. Now, the 32-year-old tweeted a picture showing off how far along she really is!

Jessica posed in front of a mirror, and took the picture of herself in a bikini and robe, exposing her bare belly. She wrote “Bumpin’ and Proud.”

The image comes as Jessica graces the cover of the upcoming issue of the Weight Watchers magazine.

The singer and designer flaunts the results of her 50lb weight loss on the January cover of the diet programme’s periodical, in which she talks about how she slimmed down after the birth of daughter Maxwell.

‘I’m crazy about smoothies, so I bring fruit chopped up and ready to go,’ she explained.

‘That way, I can sip the same smoothie all morning long between takes. If it thins out, I put it back in the blender with crushed ice for a few minutes.’

But since Simpson is now pregnant with her second child, and has relaxed her adherance to the Weight Watchers plan until after the birth.

But she will remain the face of the company and they will continue to run ads promoting the blonde’s 50lb weight loss, as well as pushing a new commercial in which she announces her pregnancy.

Praising her ‘successful’ weight loss, the company added: ‘Jessica will not be following the programme during the pregnancy while her weight and well-being are monitored by her obstetrician.’

Gotta give the girl kudos. She looks amazing in the picture above.

Here’s another picture she posted, which we first saw last week.

Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 9:09am
Filed under Jessica Simpson | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 31st, 2012 at 10:54 am

I really think this girl has mental issues. Why does she feel the need to constantly expose her body, pregnant or not? And what ever happened to the wedding?

December 31st, 2012 at 11:06 am

@Bella- You think she has mental issues because she “exposes her body”. Are you on the same planet as I am? She is usually covered up. These photos are from her in Hawaii, you want her to wear a sweater and jeans? What happened to the Wedding? Maybe 2 kids back to back is what happened. My kids are 13 months apart and I am very glad. They are each others best friends. My husband and I waited until after having our children to get married. Its 2013, things have changed. I am cheering her on! She seems like a very down to earth person, and if I lost that much weight, I would show it off more than she is.

December 31st, 2012 at 11:08 am

She might not be further along than people are thinking. After having a baby, it takes a long time for your uterus to shrink back to its normal size. Baby has a lot of extra room in there right now.

December 31st, 2012 at 11:36 am

Not everyone is so narcissistic that they have to stand in front of mirrors, take pics and post for all the world. No, I stand by what I said.

December 31st, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Well I’m wondering why she always looks smunky = smelly and funky – that bohemian look isn’t attractive and my nose is turned up while I’m typing this because she stinks so much to me

December 31st, 2012 at 1:57 pm

@Bella, I am sure if I took a visit to your facebook, you would have pictures of yourself on there. If you have kids, I am sure you have pregnancy pictures as well. All she is doing is posting these pictures to her twitter. Letting her fans see that she is proud and pregnant.

December 31st, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Oh no! Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan, are in St. Barts and the “mentally ill” girl is wearing a bikini and showing off her baby bump. Someone call the looney bin! Right Bella?!?

January 1st, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I had a child. I had a pic of my bare belly at 9 months pregnant but decided I did NOT want my son to find it someday so tore it up. I think it’s all a miracle and a beautiful, sacred event. What I DON’T like is these movie stars going around showing their pregnant bellies! It is SO disgusting! For god’s sake, cover up. Have some decorum. I, for one, do NOT want to see your big belly! I’m happy you are pregnant but have some dignity! It’s only ‘beautiful’ to YOU and your husband/mate.