BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Simpson is PREGNANT!!!

Now that is fast! Tori Spelling fast!

Jessica Simpson is pregnant with her second child, just seven months after giving birth to her daughter, Maxwell.

The 32-year-old has dropped 60 pounds since giving birth in April.

While Jessica hasn’t announced the pregnancy yet, sources confirm the news is true. “It definitely wasn’t planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again”, a source revealed to Us Weekly.

It’s the second baby for Jessica and her fiance, Eric Johnson. “She really is overjoyed!”, said the source.

According to TMZ, the star lost a staggering 60 pounds on a healthy eating plan filled with low-fat smoothies, protein and plenty of vegetables as part of a $4million sponsorship with Weight Watchers.

The nutritious plan, obtained by TMZ, was devised by her former private chef and adheres to the WeightWatchers point system where each food has a ‘points value’ based on calories and fat content.

The plan, featuring dishes such as super low calorie egg white omelettes, chicken satays, whipped chick peas, soba noodles and shrimp skewers, has clearly worked wonders.

Her diet began in July with a 15-day smoothie diet consisting of five days of three smoothies a day, gradually working in snacks and meals over time.

On Thanksgiving Jessica shared a card on her official website and Twitter page with the message: ‘I am so grateful for my new lil family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!’

It is unclear whether Jessica spent Thanksgiving with other members of her famous family.

I am totally surprised by this news. She worked soooooooooooo hard getting that weight off, and now she’s going to balloon back up! Part of me would be upset I did all that work, and then I would just undo it all again.

Wow…. this one really surprised me!

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 7:07am
Filed under Jessica Simpson | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

November 28th, 2012 at 7:29 am

Maybe she will work harder not to gain so much weight this time around? Can’t imagine going through all those ups and downs weight wise.

November 28th, 2012 at 9:18 am

My son was 2 months old when I got pregnant with my daughter, and yes, we wanted it to happen that fast! Call me crazy. I still havn’t lost the baby weight (my youngest just turned 2). There isn’t a problem with people having babies close together. This time she will be more conscious of what she eats, and she will know that just because you have a baby, doesn’t mean that all 60 pounds you gain, come right out too. Good for her.

November 28th, 2012 at 9:24 am

I definitely don’t think anything’s wrong with it either. I wish I would have kept trying for my third after I had my second, and now too much time has gone by.

November 28th, 2012 at 10:18 am

good for her!

November 28th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

I was VERY surprised too and at first I didn’t understand why since she had just lost all the weight. But! Imagine if she hadn’t lost the weight? She’s be even heavier after this second baby!

And a child is a blessing no matter what. I’m happy for her. How exciting. And if she lost the baby weight once, she can definitely do it again.

November 30th, 2012 at 11:52 am

I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.