WOW. Angus T. Jones’ from ‘Two and a Half Men’ PLEADS with the public to STOP watching his “filthy” show!!

This isn’t going to end well.

Angust T. Jones, who stars in ‘Two and a Half Men’ is urging his fans to stop watching the show, claiming it’s “nothing but filth” and contradicts his Christian values.

19-year-old Jones — who makes $350k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show — is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church … in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, “If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men.”

“I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it.”

“Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”

He continues, “If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan … You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. I’m not OK with what I’m learning, what the bible says and being on that television show.”

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a “downward trend” — which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Is he looking to get himself fired? Cause I’d say that might be coming in 3…2…1….

Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 11:11am
Filed under Angus T. Jones | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

November 26th, 2012 at 11:45 am

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYo8eZ_j5E0

I’ve always respected him and he seemed like he has a good head on his shoulders. I didn’t think he would succumb to the usual child actor pressures but glad he is turning it around.

As far as getting fired that isn’t going to happen, he is under contract. His estimated net worth is over 15 million regardless.

November 26th, 2012 at 11:56 am

WOW, how stupid!
Sorry, but I cannot stand people that are so badly brainwashed from their “religion”….
GO RIGHT AHEAD & QUIT.

Start your own 2 and a Half Brain Cells Church, I’m sure you’d find plenty of can’t think for themselves idiots that would fall for it….
Oh and there’s always Scientology! Oh wait, they don’t mind their actors starring in filth, they just can’t be gay….

November 26th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I can’t believe he did that.
It would have been better for him to declare himself a Christian and say that his work like and his personal life are seperate…that he is not the character he plays on TV.

November 26th, 2012 at 1:13 pm

I was surprised by this too. Maybe he’s gone a little wacky like Charlie did!

November 26th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Maybe if you guys would take the time to learn about true Christianity, you would know where hes coming from instead of being so judgmental. Its not a religion. A religion is laws that you HAVE to abide. He chooses to live a life for God and not himself & he choose that no one made him. How does that make him wackey? God died for you…God died for him. His way of repaying God is to live a life thats pleasing to God out of his own free will not because someone made him. Its a beautiful thing. And it only betters yourself. Who wouldnt want that?

November 27th, 2012 at 8:38 am

Born again Christians are the worst. I’ve known a few and as soon as they find religion they try to push it on everyone else, thinking they know whats best for everyone. I don’t care what you want to believe in, but don’t push it on me. Also, boo hoo for poor little rich boy.

November 28th, 2012 at 10:10 am

People get brainwashed from “Tv” NOT “religion” people became worse cuz of these filthy tv shows and movies!
BTW every ONE pushes his believes in every ones face even with fashions, movies, ideas and products EVERY THINGS!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2014 at 10:20 am

Why College Players Don’t Have Their Name On Their Basketball JerseysThis question seems to come up all the time: why can’t people buy a college basketball player’s jersey? You can buy a team jersey, for example Kentucky, but not a John Wall jersey.With March Madness right around the corner, this question carries even more weight. In brief, college players are not professional athletes; i.e. they don’t make a salary for playing basketball. And the NCAA has strict rules against monetary rewards for student athletes. It would be unethical for a company to make money off of a student athlete’s on-court success while the athlete receives no compensation.Okay, so what are your choices if you’ve got a favorite NCAA player you want to support? Well, one option is to buy a counterfeit jersey from a non-authorized website. We don’t recommend this. Your money would be going to a dishonest vendor and not the player or the school. Option number 2 is to buy the team’s jersey and get it customized with the player’s name. The schools found this loophole to let fans support their favorite players. Hey, what if my last name happens to be Wall, what prevents me from putting that on the jersey (just so happens to be the same last name as the most highly recognized college basketball player). The up side is that you’ll still be supporting your school. Note that customized jerseys can be expensive.If it were up to us, we’d recommend not doing either of these. Go out and buy the team’s jersey and support the spirit of college. Let college athletes enjoy competing for their schools and let’s leave the individuality out of the picture … at least until they join the NBA. Let’s not let the influence of money taint these student athletes’ lives.
cheap world cup jersey http://www.vipjerseysshops.com/