Channing Tatum is People’s Sexiest Man Alive, 2012!

Channing Tatum is about to be named People’s “Sexiest Man Alive”!

According to Gossip Cop, the ‘Magic Mike’ star will be unveiled as the magazine’s choice next week! Bradley Cooper won the top prize in 2011, and Ryan Reynolds in 2010!

What do you think of People’s pick? Do you agree?

I know one girl who’ll be happy….

Monday, November 5th, 2012 at 2:14pm
Filed under Channing Tatum | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

November 5th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

That’s exactly what I was going to say Jocelyn! You have one happy sister-in-law today.

November 5th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

About time they name a youngster and not those geezers such as Clooney.

Lili">
Lili">Lili
November 6th, 2012 at 6:10 am

Yeaaaaaaa Buddy!!! he definitely has MY Vote!!! i have watched this Boy grown into a Man and Man o Man does he look GOOD!!!!!

November 6th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Well Duh… look at him. I will definitly be purchasing the issue of people when it comes out. YAY Channing!!

November 13th, 2012 at 11:28 am

Quite honestly…I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I just received email from people magazine mentioning something about sitcom and their note said Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. I don’t watch tv so I have no clue what hint means.

mila kunis photos">mila kunis photos
November 13th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in
your post is simply excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

November 16th, 2012 at 1:37 am