Kelsey Grammer has an excuse for why he took his daughter to the Playboy Halloween party (and it’s not a good one)

Kelsey Grammer has an excuse for bringing his three-month-old daughter to a raging Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion on Saturday. You see, it’s because he didn’t have a babysitter.

Kelsey sent a statement to TMZ … explaining, “Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us.”

We posted a photo of baby Faith sleeping in the VIP area at the party — we’re told the Grammers partied past midnight.

But Kelsey insists he and Kayte took proper precautions … saying, “The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight.”

He adds, “We love our child. Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh).”

Kelsey ended his statement with a rhyme … “The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!”

Think his excuse flies?

I still think it’s pretty horrible. You don’t have a babysitter? You stay HOME.

Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 at 3:15pm
Filed under Kelsey Grammer | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 31st, 2012 at 6:11 am

OK then I must be the worlds worst mom too because I don’t see anything wrong with this.
When my child (who is now almost 4) was an infant I brought her everywhere with me and my husband. Loud music did not phase her one bit.
Like I said, she’s now almost 4 and is not shy in any situation she is put in and I think it because of how I’ve raised her.

Jocelyn">Jocelyn
October 31st, 2012 at 7:22 am

So you’d bring her to the Playboy mansion?

October 31st, 2012 at 7:52 am

If she was pretty much going to sleep through being there sure why not.
I brought my daughter to outdoor festivals all the time as a baby. I believe she was even at a sports bar or two when she was a couple months old.

October 31st, 2012 at 7:58 am

We took our babies everywhere with us too while I was breastfeeding. Not the Playboy Mansion (although had the opportunity presented itself, I can’t say for certain I wouldn’t have gone!). I’m pretty sure all the goings on at the Playboy mansion were lost on the Grammer baby.

October 31st, 2012 at 10:17 am

ugh, the “entitled parents” bit annoys me to no end. if you choose to have children, be a good parent. don’t drag your kid out and annoy everyone else trying to have a good time. i was just at a restaurant where a bratty kid was running around, turning off lights, screaming….all while the parents tuned out on their iphones. it’s the age of the entitled narcissistic parent.

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:08 am

Excellent collection, many thanks for sharing Eric :)