FIRST LOOK! Blake Lively’s NEW perfume ad for Gucci!

Call me crazy, but someone over at Gucci gave Blake Lively a nose job! That is 100% NOT her real nose! Either Blake’s had a nose job, or someone gave her a photoshop nose job. Either way, that’s not the real deal.

Two weeks ago Blake Lively was given a major endorsement by Gucci to promote their new perfume, Gucci Premiere. Rumor has it she insisted on the director of ‘Drive’, Nicolas Winding Refn, to film the commercial for the perfume, which I can’t wait to see!

Blake already models for Chanel, and according to sources, was hand-picked by Karl Lagerfeld himself.

What do you think of her new ad?

Below are some new pictures of Blake leaving her hotel in NYC (with her REAL nose).

Photos: Fame/Flynet

Tags: , , , , , ,

Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 11:11am
Filed under Blake Lively | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

calgary dentist">calgary dentist
July 2nd, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I don’t think she got her nose done. She’s a gorgeous girl & doesn’t need one. Haven’t seen the commercial anywhere yet…

July 2nd, 2012 at 1:49 pm

This girl had a nose job a long time ago. Google it. She is still a butterface.

July 3rd, 2012 at 1:21 am

that is so not her nose. i think the ad is ugly. not blake but the ad. it’s just really bad.

Jocelyn">Jocelyn
July 3rd, 2012 at 7:49 am

@Lola I don’t think she has…. I just think they photoshopped her. The nose in the reflection doesn’t match the nose they gave her!

Rosalia Howatt">Rosalia Howatt
August 20th, 2013 at 7:36 am

Dorcas, Great to see a post on this.Since forever I have been looking for a way to group keywords semantically. Long tail is great but I have never been able to find a way to group `themes` in say 10/20k long tail Keywords.Thanks for a nice round up of info. Having tried all kinds of tools, one that I have found ( a bit useful) that uses textual analysis is Open Calais.I await your update with interest…regardsSeamusfind50