VIDEO: Charlize Theron’s kinky and strange sex tape leaked?

This has to be one of the strangest video’s I’ve ever seen.

Charlize Theron appeared in a racy April Fools’ Day video for Funny or Die. Accompanied with a brief byline, the text above the Charlize ‘sex tape’ reads ‘Never before seen footage of Charlize Theron’s weird kinky sex tape.’

The “sex tape” shows the Oscar-winner involved in a strange (and un-funny) sex scene. I found the video to be incredibly awkward, and not funny…. at all. Watch the video below.

Meanwhile….Charlize Theron was spotted yesterday taking her new son, Jackson Theron to lunch at the upscale restaurant Bouchon in Beverly Hills.

The Snow White and the Huntsman actress was accompanied by her mother Gerda who has been on hand to help while Charlize has been travelling to promote the film all over the country.

The South African stunner, who confirmed she had adopted a baby boy three weeks ago, has said of the experience: ‘It has been overwhelmingly incredible. Every day there is something new.’

Tags: , , , , , ,

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 10:10am
Filed under Charlize Theron | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

Dana colantonio">Dana colantonio
August 24th, 2012 at 5:01 am

That is the most ridiculous film clip I have ever seen. It was so obviously fake and youre right not funny. Charlize is probably one of the best actresses in Hollywood. She doesnt need to do things like this to get attention. I admire her acting and always have but she is weird for sure. I guess being incredibly beautiful and rich does strange things to the brain. I will still watch her movies if I like the premise or theme but this little tidbit I have no interest in seeing further. Come on Charlize, give us another Monster. You were fantastic in that film. Do another blockbuster like that one. Blessings, Dana C.

October 14th, 2012 at 8:31 am

Thanks for giving kinky a bad name and spoiling my fantasy!

November 3rd, 2012 at 2:34 am

I dissagree with you guys. I almost piss myself laughing. I thought it was excellent.

November 17th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I totally disagree, Charlize Theron is one of the most smart,beautiful and the most funnist actress in Hollywood,plus i nearly died watching this.

December 5th, 2012 at 8:53 am

Hysterical! omg both noses and scalding milk for play. What is not funny about that?

December 11th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Very Funny, she is down to earth and rare in the hollywood scene