Anne Hathaway Says She Has A Lot In Common With Lindsay Lohan

Actress Anne Hathaway recently shared that she feels like she has a lot in common with Lindsay Lohan.

“Lindsay Lohan and I have more in common than people think. We’ve all done things we shouldn’t. It is just that I did stuff at college when nobody knew about it, so I’m not a saint. I wasted time doing self-destructive things.”

“I found you can only dance on so many tabletops. I got all that out of my system and I am healthy and grounded.”

“My mother, Kate McCauley, taught me to be always understanding of other people — and to have a sense of humor about yourself.”

The actress, who is starring in the upcoming Batman flick ‘The Dark Knight Rises, says that she’s okay with Hollywood’s perception of her body type:

“I know when people refer to me as a ‘regular’ girl, that it is a code word for ‘fat’ in Hollywood.  It is completely understandable, as a teenager, to fret about your body. It is scary, because you don’t know how it is going to end up. But I am not a teenager any more and my body has chosen its shape.  I would rather be strong than skinny.”

I was loving Anne’s candid interview right up until the weight part.  I’ve seen Anne in person.  She is the teeniest little thing you’ve ever laid eyes on.  I hate when actresses try to talk as if they’re “just like the rest of us”.   I still love her to pieces, but that just rubbed me wrong.

Tags:

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 at 4:16pm
Filed under Anne Hathaway | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

February 29th, 2012 at 3:22 am

Anne is Looking so Gorgeous and beautiful in the Picture.

February 29th, 2012 at 6:06 am

She’s teeny anymore… so the weight part is a bunch of BS to me. She used to look more “normal” and now she just looks super thin and I don’t think that looks good on her.

February 29th, 2012 at 7:44 am

I can’t believe she would ever refer to herself as “normal”. She is super stick thin. I think she could use a few pounds.

February 29th, 2012 at 9:11 am

she said people in Hollywood refer to her as a “regular girl” aka fat. she did not say she herself thinks she is a regular girl. And she said she is past the point of worrying about her body size it is what it is. I think she is sending a healthy message that she knows she is not big, and she does not want to be any smaller than what she is. I mean she is slim not scary skinny.

March 2nd, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I love her, too. In fact, I love her so much I want to have her baby. Can you fix me up?

March 3rd, 2012 at 9:36 am

Maybe by “regular girl” they meant not as traditionally beautiful in the Hollywood sense, and it didn’t refer to weight at all?

March 3rd, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Omg, that nose.. but ugly

March 9th, 2012 at 2:56 am

that phorum are like that I am looking for, I wonder where to gain that paid product items list?