Kim Kardashian claims to be a size 2.

Kim Kardashian landed herself the cover of US Weekly’s “Diets That Work” issue. (The only diet that seems to be working here is the Photoshop diet.)

I think Kim is one of those celebs (about to say something nice here) that actually looks very healthy, and has a healthy body. But this body on the cover of US Weekly? That’s not hers. It’s been nipped and tucked with a magic wand. She has more curves than that.

Back in August, Kim told Cosmo Magazine that she was a size 4, which ….. okay, maybe (even though I doubt it). Now she’s claiming she’s a size 2, which there’s no way on God’s green earth that’s the truth. I have a sister who’s a size two, and she’s the size of a 5′ toddler.

I think Kim should be loud and proud about her size. I’m betting she’s gotta be a 4 at the skinniest… I would venture to say she’s gotta be pushing a 6 (the heifer!).

Here’s some of her diet advice:

Steers clear of sugar
The onetime sweets lover has dropped refined sugar from her diet. “Changing my eating habits makes a big difference,” the E! star tells US of keeping her size-2 body trim. Her healthy menu? “I wake up and eat eggs with turkey bacon, then salad for lunch and fish, pasta or chicken for dinner.

Goes organic
The newly single 5-foot-2 star has been inspired by big sister Kourtney, 32. “She’s taught me to eat more organically,” admits Kardashian, who has also downed wheatgrass shots with her sis. “She’s a bit extreme, but slowly I’m learning to love it.”

Sweats it out – hard!
There are no water breaks during the 31 year-old’s hour-long sessions with Gunnar Peterson. “Every minute is accounted for,” says the trainer. “You go from running to pull-ups to lunges to crunches to overhead presses. You get more work done in the same time.”

Thursday, December 29th, 2011 at 8:08am
Filed under Kim Kardashian | 29 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 29th, 2011 at 8:41 am

Yes but on which chubby buttocks

December 29th, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Wow! could that cover be any more photoshopped?? even her face looks weird! she is definitely not a size 2 and it’s such a shame she doesn’t embrace her curves and the size she really is.

December 30th, 2011 at 1:25 am

They’re always going to lie about their size, but at least make it a plausable lie. Victoria Beckham and Rachel Zoe are size 0, the next size up is Kim K? I think not

December 30th, 2011 at 12:15 pm

No “f”-ing way that fat ass is a TWO. I am a two. actually am a zero in some stores and at 50…I KNOW what a two is…KIm is a TWO plus SIX, cuz that fat ass of hers is at least TWO times FOUR

December 30th, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I was a size two when I worked and her butt would never fit in my size two clothes. Neither would her boobs. Who is she kidding? Does anyone still bother with this never was?

December 30th, 2011 at 1:29 pm

@Amy, yeah a size 8 is morbidly obese right? What a pig you must be to be a size 8..jeez I wonder why all these delusional twatwaffles lie about their size when there’s great insanely dumb people like you drooling your way trough life.

December 30th, 2011 at 2:03 pm

@amy A size 8 is a really nice and a really respectable size. It isn’t skinny like a size 2 or 4, but an 8 is considered slender. Kim actually looks like she is larger than an 8. But you need to knock it off because you are clearly not thinking correctly.

December 30th, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Amy…you stupid cow. Size 8 is…gross? Bitch please.

December 30th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

I’m 5’1 and around 110, I’m barely in a size 4 in jeans. If its a dress or a skirt, I am a 0-2. I have a butt and boobs, too. She’s got a good 20-30lbs on me. She’s def not an 8, I’d say a size 6.

December 30th, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I dunno, I think she could be a size 2. I’m pretty curvy but often size 2 is what fits me in stores. I think sometimes people forget how small short people really are! (I’m only 5’3)

December 30th, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Sure she’s a size 2…. A 2 ton ass….boycott everything Kartrashian!

December 30th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

@amy You sound perfectly hideous :) I’m glad you’re so proud about that!

anyyyways . . . Kim has been on this size two kick ever since she became publicly known. Stores tend to lie to women to make them think that they are smaller than they actually are.

December 31st, 2011 at 7:55 am

There in no way she is a 2 with that huge as-. Her chest is big, her thighs are big and her belly is typical. Why is she lying?

December 31st, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I have a gf who is 5’4′ wayyyyy too skinny and she is a size 1. She weighs 100 lbs. She’s 30 and she literally looks like a 12 year old boy with zero curves at all. What is the hype with being a size one or two…I’m telling you….it looks weird on a grown woman.

December 31st, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Who cares what size she wears? But, no one has mentioned that the bodies in these two pics are very different. Photoshop does it again.

January 3rd, 2012 at 7:52 am

It’s not much of an accomplishment to be a size 2 at 4’11″.

January 4th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

This is the fakest cover ever!! Her hips are way wider than that. Her face looks even more plastic than it does in real life! It doesn’t even look like her. Stop airbrushing so much!!

January 5th, 2012 at 1:40 am

I kinda believe Kim. And she does wear her clothes tight. I’m a guy who weighs over 200lbs and if I told people what size I wore they probably wouldn’t believe me either!

January 5th, 2012 at 9:45 am

Size 2…ha!! More like size 12 (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

January 23rd, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Its amazing on how some of you think you know what she looks like in real life. Wow have you actually met her. I would have to say no. So if you need to call her fat because it make you feel better about some of your insecurities then I feel bad for you so stop being stupid grow up and get your shit together before you pass judgement on others. God bless your poor souls by the way I weight 129 and am a size 2. It’s called muscle weights more then fat people. Get educated

February 15th, 2012 at 10:08 am

I saw her in person when she was in Australia about 18 months ago. She is tiny. I was surprised how little she was in person.

Lidia">
Lidia">Lidia
February 16th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Wow So MANY of you are so ignorant(not everyone here) . I wonder how many of you so called women or may I say young girls Actually look even half as pretty as she does . Let me tell you, a body anyone can be nipped or tucked but a pretty face that is what’s hard to find . I’m in college(premed) so I think apparently more intelligently than you girls do but I’m also in the national guard a cheerleader and hold many pageant titles so I would know more about this 5’1 128 and fit in a women’s 2-4 and juniors 5 explain that and I’m still very curvy 32dd to be exact ! Just Cus your men would choose her don’t degrade how she looks , worry more about your children or jobs or better yet your lumpy and cellulite asses rather then hers

February 17th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

i just want to make one thing clear: the size of clothes that you wear is determined by your measurements NOT your weight.
if your bust measures 38 – don’t matter if you are 50 or a 100lbs)- at its fullest part(across breasts), you’ll need a “standard” US size 8 on top to be well dressed. obviously with stretchy materials you can go smaller, and we all know Kim loves her things clingy/stretchy.
weight only comes in when you’re talking about how HEALTHY someone is for a given height.
know the difference.

March 28th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Yes. I agree

June 15th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

OMG!! arent we just jealous heifers!!! are u all so insecure about yourselves that you have to pick on kim….who cares what size she is!! shes beautiful!! so what is it your jealous of, the great body, the beauty, the fame or the money to do what she wants????
grow up you all sound like flippin 4 yr olds.

October 15th, 2012 at 9:48 pm

A size 2 jean would be a 35-36 inch butt…Kim’s butt is at least 40. My butt is 36 inch and I am a size 2 to 4… Kim’s butt is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger then mine. If she is a 2 then I’m a size triple 0 . I’ll tell u what she is … A liar . She prob weighs 125-130 and a size 8 ….maybe a size 6 after the stomach flu.

October 15th, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I don’t think anyone is jealous … Mean yes but jealous no . Kim K is VERY pretty but there is no way in hell she is a size 2 that’s just a fat lie . I could care less what size she is …it’s just that she is flat out not being honest AT ALL saying she is a size 2.

October 24th, 2012 at 9:41 pm

I am 5’0″ and 102 lbs and I am a size 2 there is no way she is the same size. I say size 6-8.

mass email sender">mass email sender
April 9th, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Im pretty impressed with your website here, I can have to bookmark this to take some concepts later : )