Kris Humphries releases his own statement: “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce”

According to Kris Humphries, he was completely blindsided by the fact that his wife of 72-days filed for divorce this morning! In a statement to TMZ, Kris said, ”I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents.”

Kris adds, “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce … I’m willingto do whatever it takes to make it work.”

You gotta feel for the guy!

Khloe and Kourtney, however, were not blindsided! They’ve released statements of their own as well.

Kourtney writes:

“Our sister is going through a difficult time but we”re a close family and are sticking together like always. Kim, we love you. We appreciate everyone’s kindness and support.”

Khloe writes:

“I just want to thank all of our amazing fans for your unconditional love and support. My sister is going through a very difficult time and your kindness right now means the world to all of us. Kim, we love you more than anything.”

Here’s a little recap:

Kim Kardashian released a statement to E! News regarding her divorce.

“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” she said. “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”

Monday, October 31st, 2011 at 2:14pm
Filed under Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian | 11 Comments

Comments

Comments

October 31st, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Is this the same “careful consideration” she had when she decided to marry?

Roll Dog">Roll Dog
October 31st, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I hope that Kris does fight for her. I know that he is not going to give up the marriage as easily as Kim does.

October 31st, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I feel the whole thing is publicity driven. Dollar signs on the “reality” show anyone? If I feel sorry for anyone, it is Kris.

October 31st, 2011 at 5:14 pm

I think Kim should be happy she got married to anyone. Let’s all be honest…her claim to fame was being split in half by the uber douchebag Ray J. I think Kris can do better.Lets face it who is really going to walk down the aisle with everyone’s good time?

October 31st, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Run Kris and don’t look back! I personally think all of this has been a big,steaming pile of BS from the very beginning. She used him for press and a big fat payday. Now she’s going to paint him as the bad guy. He thought he knew what he was getting into but that guy didn’t stand a chance.

November 1st, 2011 at 12:49 am

I used to dislike Kim, now I completely hate her. To have a $20 million dollar wedding where everything was donated, and you actually profited from it, then to turn around two months later and divorce the guy is a huge slap in the face to me. I am running a failing small business with my fiance which we are about to close leaving us $70,000.00 in debt, working full time at another job to help pay my mortgage, have been waiting 2 years for an engagement ring that we still have no chance of saving for, let alone pay for a wedding. F&#k you Kim!!

November 1st, 2011 at 1:31 am

Seriously… like we didnt see that one comin, I just thought it would take a little longer than 72 days! lol, gotta say I feel for the guy

November 1st, 2011 at 8:36 am

All the Kardashians should be ashamed. Kim most of all. This was all BS for her anyway just to make some extra money (which she needs like a hole in the head). The biggest ass in all this other than her is Ryan Seacrest who supports these idiots by giving them shows. He should be ashamed of how stupid he is making their fans look.

November 1st, 2011 at 9:07 am

You hit it on the head Laura. This is just sick and disrespectful to the rest of the country.

November 3rd, 2011 at 8:53 am

Kim Kardashian just dropped a cool $325,000 on a pimped out new Ferrari, and it may only be the SECOND most expensive ride in her MILLION DOLLAR auto collection.

The reality star picked up the super-customized, super-rare 458 Italia from Plantinum Motorsport in L.A. earlier this week … the same place where she got that famous fleet of Phantoms for her wedding.

Kim’s new lightning fast car is painted white – which is shocking, ‘cause she typically prefers black speedsters.

Earlier this year, Kim picked up a BALLER customized Rolls Royce Ghost. It’s unclear how much she paid for that ride, but they usually START at $255k.

Kim also has a “super-charged” $115k Range Rover in her garage – along with several other cars she likes to drive when she doesn’t feel like showing off.

Hate yourself yet?

Find the Truth Behind the Safe Diet Pill Nuratrim Weight Loss as used by Kim Kardashian.">Find the Truth Behind the Safe Diet Pill Nuratrim Weight Loss as used by Kim Kardashian.
January 15th, 2012 at 9:27 am

I like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I’m slightly sure I?ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!