Kate Gosselin defends telling the world Jon works a “mediocre” job

Yesterday Kate Gosselin appeared on the Today Show, where in an interview she told the world that ex-husband Jon Gosselin works a “mediocre….regular job”, promptly insulting regular-job-working Americans like moi. The woman makes me CRAZY. Crazy, I tell you. I think she’s such a snot – to put it nicely. She has a really crappy attitude, and wish she’d just drop off the face of the earth, to be honest. Let’s follow up with Kate in 10 years when her kids are all teenagers – and she’s back to her crazy long-on-one-side hair cut. Deal?

Anyway, back to yesterday. Well, apparently – according to Kate – she was just defending herself. Oh PS: good luck figuring out what the heck she’s even talking about. I read this about 4 times, and I’m still not sure I understand it. From Hollybaby:

“2clarify re ‘mediocre’ – I meant this job is not a career acc 2 jon but tv is 4 me & is hard but will prov best opps 4 my kids vs nursing!” Kate wrote on Twitter, attempting to backtrack
“So, because my husband and I aren’t on tv constantly like @Kateplusmy8 , we’re only providing a “mediocre” life for our daughter?” A Twitter follower tweeted at Kate, who replied with, “That’s not wut I said @all. Was responding 2jons comment only re ME getting a ‘normal’ job–which would not work$ bc I hav 8!”

Does she really believe that keeping them on TV – and all the garbage that comes with it – is actually better for her children rather than going back to nursing? Really? Cause all the other reality-show-kids that have come before her children have all turned out so great?

C’mon Kate!

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 at 11:11am
Filed under Kate Gosselin | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 13th, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Nice backpeddling she is doing. I cannot stand this woman.

suebonnet">suebonnet
September 13th, 2011 at 1:21 pm

ate didin’t criticize Jon’s job or any other Americans job. She said that she didn’t want to work a regular job. She said that she wanted to give her kids the best possible life she could. Now if Jon can only pay enough Child Support to purchase his kids school lunch then that’s Jon. A REAL PARENT would want the best for their kids. Why don’t you just admit that Jon Gosselin is a QUITTER and a LOSER. He can’t even keep a REGULAR JOB. Kate might not be perfect but she sure as hell isn’t afraid of hard work. Jon Gosselin needs to “MAN UP.”

September 13th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Jon is paying child support… how do I know this?? Because Kate hasn’t said a word about it. You can bet your sweet booty that if Jon wasn’t paying something, sweet Kate would be on every magazine cover and on The Today Show, EVERY DAY, complaining and whining about it.

September 13th, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I see quitters and losers every day at my job. They don’t work, they fraudulently collect disability, and they use their money frivolously, often leaving their kids to suffer. I’d say, if he’s working, he’s one step ahead of those types of people. I give him credit for working, considering it’s a step down from his tv job. I think what he said was spot on, and I think that doing the best for your kids involves thinking outside of material things. Face it, a ton of us did OK without having nice cars and new shoes. Kate’s spewing a crock of bull. I don’t feel one ounce sorry for her.

September 15th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I’m ashamed that I was once “Team kate”. Ugh, this woman is awful.