According to sources, Kris Humphries’ family was “appalled” at the wedding

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries‘ Aug. 20 wedding apparently earned the couple a whopping $17 million. While her family and E! rake in a ton of dough off the ceremony, Kris’ family was decidedly much less impressed.

“There were rhinestones up the wazoo!” one guest tells the new Us Weekly, out now, adding that the huge affair was “100 percent Kardashian,” with a Swarovski crystal cross at the altar, 200-plus staffers and plenty of TV cameras documenting the whole thing for an October TV special on E!

RELATED: Check out Kim Kardashian’s HUGE wedding band!

“It was so hard to take it all seriously,” another guest says. Kardashian, 30, even told guests repeatedly “This is our version of the royal wedding!” according to another insider.

Adds another pal: “Everybody felt awkward, like it was all for the cameras and more like a TV show than a wedding.”

Still, there were some sweet moments. Although the groom’s family “mostly looked appalled by the entire thing,” the Humphries brood “cheered when Kim and Kris were pronounced husband and wife.”

“Chelsea Lately’s” Heather McDonald tells Us: “Kim teared up when Kris read his vows.”

Adds guest Daniel Dejene: “Kim looked so happy to be married!”

I’m so over the Kardashians…. this whole wedding thing is annoying, I will NOT be watching it on E!. Kim seems so fake – this relationship seems so fake – I just don’t even care anymore!

PS: Am I the only one that noticed Kim’s husband Kris is absent from this cover!? Where’s the husband! Oh wait – it’s all about the Kardashians! Poor Kris, I don’t think he realizes what he’s signed up for.

Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 at 8:08am
Filed under Kim Kardashian | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

Wendywho">Wendywho
August 24th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Appalled,ashamed,highly embarrassed,disgusted are just a few of the words I would use if I had to admit that this”prostitute fame whore” was my DIL …

August 24th, 2011 at 11:01 am

Exactly what did they expect? Something classy?
Bwhahahahahahha
Instead they just got something assy.

August 24th, 2011 at 11:14 am

WOW….Hate Much! If you don’t know this woman…Please stop pretending like you do and allow this woman to live her life however she see fit.

And if your sooo over it…Quit reporting on it and all of you who don’t like it quit commenting on it…Yall kill me…

Stay wanting to judge folks….Get A Life!

August 24th, 2011 at 11:19 am

I hope they don’t have kids. Then it will be ‘Kardassian baby bash!’ Kris does anything she can to make a buck.

August 24th, 2011 at 11:50 am

NoName….(Or whoever you are that probably works for the K’s…)
We can’t hate (I don’t see the word hate anywhere until your post) on a sex tape golden shower fameWHORE, but it’s perfectly okay for you to hate on us???? Why, because we’re not famous?
And really…..You are judging US just as much as we are judging her, who PUTS HER FACE AND ASS EVERYWHERE SHE POSSIBLY CAN for us to look at and……….judge.
HYPOCRITES SUCK, especially when they have no clue that’s what they are.

August 24th, 2011 at 1:05 pm

It is time for the Kardashians to go away. They are making for too much money for having absolutely no talent.

Will you people please stop watching them so they can ride off into the sunset?

August 24th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

The unfortunate truth is this sluttly, wide-ass midget with the mentality of a 12 year old actually believes she IS a princess and deserving of all the attention she generates!!

Hopefully, she’ll get knocked up by this Neanderthal — get nice and fat — and fade away because she’s not a perfect princess anymore….

Shu Woolsey">Shu Woolsey
September 2nd, 2011 at 5:28 am

Someone I work with visits your site regularly and recommended it to me to read too. The writing style is superior and the content is top-notch. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!

September 3rd, 2011 at 9:02 am

@Robb7: your description of her made me laugh out loud; I couldn’t agree more.

@Shu Woolsey: “Top-notch” writing and “insight?” You are being sarcastic…right?