Will.I.Am Says Justin Bieber Can Be Like Michael Jackson…or Prince

Love him or hate him, 17-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber is taking over the world, one 12-year-old at a time. For some time, many have compared the young star’s success to that of international icon Michael Jackson, and Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am is making sure that he is added to that list, telling Radio Disney that he doesn’t see why this kid isn’t the next MJ…or Prince. Seriously.

“I was with Justin Bieber in the studio two days ago, working on his new album, and we had a really great conversation,” he revealed to the radio show, via MTV UK.

“Justin Bieber could be like Prince. Justin Bieber could be like Michael Jackson, where his career is like, ‘Wow! Explain [how] it’s 2030, Justin Bieber, [and] your career is so long. You’re the first artist to be broadcasted to Mars. How do you feel about that?’ Justin Bieber could be that dude.”

So what exactly was the conversation about?

“That’s the conversation we had, and then we started working on things from scratch like here, right. I wanted to do something with Justin that probably no other producer would do or took the time to think about to do,” he said. “You know, I’m excited about the stuff we’re making.”

First of all, no Radio Disney kids should be listening to Prince, and secondly, PRINCE!? Really?!

Tags:

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 at 1:13pm
Filed under Justin Bieber, Will.i.am | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

August 17th, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I hope the Beebs dries out the sink when he’s done and wipes his ass with scented wet-wipes, or he will get on Will.I.AM’s Icky-Poopie-Stinky list.

August 17th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I’m sorry Will.I.Am…..but we can agree 2 disagree. Not in this lifetime or the next.

August 17th, 2011 at 9:50 pm

“….and secondly, PRINCE!? Really?!” Exactly – Really? Prince is a musical prodigy, a musician who could play fourteen instruments by his early teens, a man with the voice of a God with a nothing but short of remarkable range. Little wussy Justin could NEVER EVER reach the hights of talent Prince lives in everyday. William (I refuse to spell it the ridiculous way he spells it.) is a complete and utter brain dead idiot if he thinks little girl Justin is in Princes’ league. And as for “disney” kids listening to Prince, it is far preferable that they listen to someone with real talent and be exposed to someone who can make real music as opposed to the auto tuned manufactured crap coming out of disney and the music companies today. Prince isn’t just about sex – if you listened to his extensive body of work you would realize that.

August 18th, 2011 at 6:10 am

ICK. NO. ICK.

promotional items">promotional items
November 5th, 2011 at 7:15 am

My partner and I Believe corporate gift items and promotional items tend to be a amazing approach to enhance the partnership with several clients. We not too long ago used them for a customer interaction day and was very thrilled with the outcome. All the clientele seemed delighted with the branded goods they obtained and business has since picked up. Overall I would say this is a wonderful marketing approach.