PIC: Kim Kardashian has X-Ray to prove her “ass is 100% real!!!”

Khloe Kardashian just posted this picture on her website, along with “Hey dolls. The PROOF is in the X-ray. Kim’s ass is 100% real!!!”

No word as to WHY Kim was having her backside x-rayed. And what the hell does this prove anyway? Nothing! It’s a blurred-out x-ray! She could be smuggling squirrels in her butt – and we wouldn’t be able to tell from this picture.

I like how it looks like she was posing in her x-ray, which makes this whole thing just that much funnier.

Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 at 3:15pm
Filed under Kim Kardashian | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 23rd, 2011 at 9:16 pm

You are right, Jocelyn, this X-ray shows nothing. First, it’s poorly developed, so even if she had implants, we wouldn’t be able to see it against her ass fat (I’m so technical).

Fat is dark on X-ray since it doesn’t absorb the rays as much as, say, muscle. If her ass was indeed fat, then her ass should be pretty much dark(er) on X-ray and not this bright intensity (cornea-searing white). And if she had implants (gel vs saline) you should be able to see them in contrast to her fat-filled ass (haha, I made a funny!) because they absorb a bit more of the rays, making them brighter (more white).

This is a poorly developed X-ray, and I suspect it was purposely done to hide the truth–that she does, in fact, have squirrels residing in her ass :D

June 24th, 2011 at 6:30 am

Bwahahaha! LOVE the idea of squirrels residing in her ass!!
Thanks for the laugh this morning Jocelyn and Jamie!

June 24th, 2011 at 7:11 am

When will this stupid bitch finally STFU!!!

June 24th, 2011 at 7:46 am

Unfortunately, probably not until her ass is sagging to the floor NayNay. ;(

June 24th, 2011 at 11:22 am

Do fake asses sag?

I won’t believe that’s her ass until I do the x-ray myself.

Oh, and sorry for the educational hour, above :(

June 24th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

UGH WHO CARES ABOUT THIS ATTENTION NEEDING UNINTELLIGENT SUPERFICIAL HORRIBLE ROLE MODEL OF A PERSON

June 27th, 2011 at 8:29 am

Or were these taken to prove that she IS an ass!
Well, even if fake asses don’t sag, the skin holding up that great weight will!
Oh and I thought it was interesting what you wrote Jamie!♥

June 27th, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Thanks, ZZZ. I made the mistake, in school, to diagnose a 90+ year old woman with “bilateral breast masses” on chest x-ray. They were implants. In a woman nearing 100-years old. Lesson learned (after much reading about X-rays) ;)

Never make that mistake again!