Jo from ‘Teen Mom’ wants to be a rapper now

I don’t think there’s ever been a reality TV personality that I hate MORE than I hate Jo from ‘Teen Mom’. He’s an asshole, that’s all there is to it. So when I read that he’s wanting to be a rap “star” I threw up in my mouth a little.

‘Teen Mom’ has launched its fair share of pseudo-celebs, from beloved first season couple Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra to troubled tabloid staples Jenelle Evans and Amber Portwood.

Now it’s time for some of the baby daddies to shine. As previously reported, young dad Jo Rivera, who appeared on ‘Teen Mom 2‘ with ex Katilyn Lowry and son Isaac, has been itching to launch a rap career off the minor celebrity he’s achieved through the hit MTV show.

Performing under the decidedly un-baller pseudonym N.I.C.K B, Rivera performs over a version of Alicia Keys’ ‘Unthinkable,’ rapping about hard-hitting topics from pedicures to and “[staying] fresh like newborn baby breath.” Conspicuously absent? Mentions of getting anybody else knocked up.

BARF

Tags: ,

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 at 10:10am
Filed under MTV, Teen Mom | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

Lesh">
Lesh">Lesh
April 27th, 2011 at 11:06 am

Jo is a total pig!!!! He is just plain nasty and disrespectful. I can’t stand him!!!

April 27th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

How can you say that about Joand have nothing bad to say about Kailyn? She has done her fair share of disrespectful things. I am not a fan of Jo but I dislike Kailyn more.

Lesh">
Lesh">Lesh
April 28th, 2011 at 5:47 am

I don’t see a single problem with what Kailyn did during that show. She wasn’t dating Jo when she started dating Jordan. Jo treated her like complete crap. He thought that he could talk to her like a dog and she was supposed to stick around.

I can’t believe that after the way he treated her he thought they were going to move in together. All they ever did was fight so she did the right thing by leaving him. It would only hurt their son in the end if he had to be in the middle of them.

Yes, it was weird that she was living at his parents house and dating someone else but she didn’t have any place to go. It wasn’t like she could go some where else yet she choose to live with him and his parents. It was a really tough situation for all but I think that Kailyn handled it the best.

Jo is just plain nasty. He says hurtful things for no reason at all. He is a total douchbag that thought Kailyn would stay with him forever no matter how bad he treated her.

April 28th, 2011 at 10:02 am

FAWK BOTH OF THEM… THE GIRL IS UGLY AND A HOE… THE DUDE, JO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, HIS MOTHER WAS SMOKING SOMETHING WHEN PREGGERS WITH HIM CUZ HE’S FAWKED UP IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

April 28th, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I think Kailyn gets off on playing the victim. Jo’s an ass but Kailyn is a self-centered brat.

June 17th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

At least the guy has balls——

June 17th, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Oh ladies–keep the gates of hell closed–at least until you’re 21. Guys who you want to fuck only want you for a brief one time encounter. Advise, by explayer.