Kirstie Alley: “I’m a size 6″

I’m sorry – but a size 6!? Does she mean 16? There is NO WAY that girl is a size 6 – NO WAY. She recently told Extra that even though she hasn’t weighed herself in weeks (doubt it) that she has a goal in mind.

The actress pointed to a tattoo of a slim pin-up girl on Maks’ back and declared, “This is me in a month-and-a-half.” The actress also revealed, “I haven’t weighed myself in the last four weeks.” The slimmed-down actress may not know her weight, but she does have a goal in mind. “I bought these dresses from a [size] twelve to a two. Tonight I’m a six. When I’m a two, I’m done, people!”

6!? I’m still shocked. There’s no bloody way. NO WAY. Portia de Rossi is a size 8 – so Kirstie is saying she’s a size smaller than her!? C’mon now….

I agree she looks great since losing weight, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say she’s a size 6.

PS: The picture below was taken on 4/13

Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 at 2:14pm
Filed under Kirstie Alley | 14 Comments

Comments

Comments

April 20th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

There is friggen way that this heffer is a size 6. I’m about 50-60 pounds small than her, and I’m a size 6-8. BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT!!! Nice try Kristie.

April 20th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I don’t get why these stars lie about their weight/size. Like how Kim Kardashian likes to say she is a size 0. Don’t they know we can see them?

April 21st, 2011 at 4:19 am

I’d be more inclined to believe her shoes are a size 6 but that ass is an easy 12. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

April 21st, 2011 at 5:43 am

There is no way she is a size 6. She looks like she would not be able to fit her arm in my size 6 clothes.

Lesh">
Lesh">Lesh
April 21st, 2011 at 5:58 am

NO WAY! She isn’t even a size 12….16 or larger in my opinion. Why do people feel the need to tell people their clothing size anyway. It’s better to say nothing than to lie.

April 21st, 2011 at 6:18 am

Was she kidding and trying to call out the others that say their size minus a few like Jennifer Love Hewitt? No way she’s a 6 either.

Jocelyn">Jocelyn
April 21st, 2011 at 7:28 am

LOL Jude!

April 21st, 2011 at 9:20 am

Rubbish! I’m a size 6 and am much much much smaller.

April 21st, 2011 at 10:04 am

She’s a size 6 – in Fantasy Scientology Land LOL

Fishbone Productions">Fishbone Productions
April 22nd, 2011 at 5:59 am

Still a size 18 or 20 but I think she would look perfect at a size 12 personally.

May 1st, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Maybe a size 6 at Chico’s. I wear a 14 and at Chico’s I wear a size 3!
I loved it when she said she weighed under 200 pounds when she was closer to 300 pounds.
Kirsty, you would get so much more respect if you just owned up to it girl.

wedding singer">wedding singer
August 24th, 2011 at 10:44 am

Heya i?m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present one thing back and help others like you helped me.

June 25th, 2014 at 3:05 pm

OMG who cares. Be happy with yourself and the hell with the others who think the world revolves around them.

November 4th, 2014 at 6:18 am

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website =). We will have a link trade contract among us!

justatestokay.no