Remember Dyan Cannon?

I remember Dyan Cannon from the Pink Panther movies, but she’s starred in some 70+ movies. I was going through pictures today – and came across pictures that say they’re Dyan Cannon – but look NOTHING like the Dyan Cannon I remember. The picture above was taken in 2002. Check out what the 74-year-old actress looks like today after the jump!

If I wouldn’t have been told this was Dyan Cannon – I would have NEVER guessed. I suppose for 74 she doesn’t look bad?

Tuesday, April 5th, 2011 at 9:09am
Filed under TRIVIA | 36 Comments

Comments

Comments

April 5th, 2011 at 9:46 am

I HATE duck billed women??? HOW on EARTH do they think that nasty ginormous lips look good?? I will NEVER put fillers or crap in my face. Rather be wrinkled and saggy than lookin like an alien freak!

April 5th, 2011 at 9:51 am

The obsession for youth. She is trying to look 40 and dressing as if she were 20.

April 5th, 2011 at 12:47 pm

typical bad plastic surgery.

anybody who remembers dyan cannon is showing their old age….since she was only half way big in late 60s/early 70s, and none of her movies were ever shown much on tv.

April 5th, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Well, I’m 46 and I remember her.
Totally agree with Jbo ~ WTF do people do that?? Especially that filler junk. Ew. Rather be wrinkled. And since I remember Dyan Cannon I guess I have many more wrinkles that I even thought!

April 5th, 2011 at 1:11 pm

sakara,

She was also on Ally McBeal.

April 5th, 2011 at 3:33 pm

ok, i’m sorry: I never watched ALLY MCBEAL, and I only know of Cannon from late nite tv movies, before all the take-overs of tv stations by the conglomerates.

And, I’m not gonna say how old I am. :)

April 5th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Be sure to take a pic of YOURSELVES at 74 and see how good YOU look. I think for 74 she looks great.

April 5th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! There comes a time when a Grandma needs to stop trying to look (in vain) like a 20-something, and she is PAST that time, and the horrible fish lips and extensions/wig are totally atrocious. EVER HEAR OF GROWING OLD ****GRACEFULLY**** and OWNING IT?????

April 5th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Seriously, if Dyan had let nature take its course, would she look worse?

April 5th, 2011 at 8:52 pm

I think only Jane Fonda is enormously jealous of Dyan still being in shape and able to rock the youthful clothes, but she does it for herself not to pretend she’s a hot star.. some kind of in your face lying, health expert! But also Jane Fonda was never married to Cary Grant either, and is a known commie traitor.. triple score. You win Dyan Ha ha!

April 6th, 2011 at 6:41 am

sakara ~ As Steven Tyler would say ~ You don’t look a day over fabulous!
I have to laugh when I think about guys seeing her from behind and she looks great! But it must be hard to not gasp out loud when they see the face! Hee hee!

April 6th, 2011 at 10:30 am

Wow…hard to believe the first photo was taken only 9 years ago…her face really aged in that time. I saw the movie (The Last Of Sheila)..just the other day on tv…Dyan is in a bikini along with Raquel Welch..and i think Dyan rocked the bikini better…she was hot as hell back then.

August 18th, 2011 at 8:13 am

I’d still do her even at 74 she’s still hot and I’m only 36

August 26th, 2011 at 12:37 am

FYI: You can have fillers but not look like a duck etc….trust me.

September 22nd, 2011 at 9:07 am

She looks bad- she is dressed inappropriately for a 74 year old woman. She needs to understand you can’t be young and beautiful forever.

September 23rd, 2011 at 10:10 am

Why do women do this to themselves? Dyan Cannon was always beautiful and probably would still look beautiful if she left her face alone. She looks great in that photo from 2002. The problem isn’t that she aged, but that she had bad procedures done to her face. Women of the world, please stop with the collagen, the botox, and the rest of it! Embrace the aging process and learn to recognize your true beauty!

September 23rd, 2011 at 4:30 pm

All you stupid mean girls need to mind your own poppies. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all! Blech, I hate stupid mean girl BULL. :-/

September 24th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I’ve always loved Dyan Cannon, especially her laugh. Just saw her on The View this week and I couldn’t believe it was her. I was SO disappointed that she would allow someone to ruin her face.

September 24th, 2011 at 7:36 pm

She is amazing. Great body great in clothes and a very interesting life. Ignore her attempt to survive and remain relevant in LA That is the price of the deal with the sunshine devil out there!! I wish I could meet her. She is hotshit and could teach anyone a thing or two!!

September 24th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

She used to be called the body in hollywood. Well she still looks amazing who is she dating??

September 27th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Anorexia. Breast implants. Silly hair extensions. Clothes meant for an 18-year-old. Terrible plastic surgery.

This is not beautiful.

September 28th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I have always loved Dyan Cannon and I still do. I think she’s endlessly fascinating and I only wish I looked as good at 65 as she does at 74. She’s a tiny little thing that can get away with wearing whatever she wants. I agree that she would have been stunning if she hadn’t had any surgery and I’m kind of surprised she fell prey to all that foolishness. It makes me kind of sad that she felt she had to do that, but I still love her to bits and would watch her in whatever or wherever she appeared.

October 1st, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Just saw Dyan speak TODAY at the LA womens expo and although she has an incredible teeny tiny figure(90 lbs?) and wears skinny jean and sling back heels like no one can…I wish she had had a BETTER surgeon! I am a fan of botox(sparingly) and restylyne (very sparingly) and no one ever would believe i am 59, BUT that face lift where you have the waxy, lumpy pulled jowls…..ugh. My heart goes out to her for all the mean spirited comments about the exterior when she is such a strong independent, succesful woman.

October 17th, 2011 at 11:48 am

Do the math. She was born in 1939. She is not 74.

November 4th, 2011 at 9:43 am

I think she looks great, except for those lips….. if she never did her lips, she would have looked soooo much better. Her body, her hair and (most) of her face look great… I feel bad for extremely beautiful women when they start to age, it must be heartbreaking to slowly watch your looks fade.. that’s life I guess… but a woman seems SO much more self-confident when she gets NO work done….

November 5th, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Im 44 and know who she is, my dad was hot for her. She WAS a beautiful woman in the 1st pic. she now looks like a really old lady trying to look young, sad. She would actually be better looking old & natural. But now her eyes are too pulled up, and when you see her talk, the wrinkles on the sides of her cheeks move around but the skin on the front of her face is all puffed and smooth. Plastic surgery is so weird… Poor woman.

November 21st, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I just saw this woman speak yesterday in Miami. I didnt know who she was so googled her finding this site. She looked pretty awesome if she is really 74. I didn’t get a close up on her plastic surgery but she was a gilf?(grandmother I’d like to, you get the point)being 33 maybe not exactly but she did look like she was very vein. Hope she is happy. Seemed pretty confident. :)

December 5th, 2011 at 7:03 am

Ok, the lips ARE a bit much, but the rest of her? She can have my baby anytime.

December 14th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

She was married to Cary Grant and a notable actress inher own right. And gorgeous. I wish women were more comfortable aging naturally. This is just sad.

December 31st, 2011 at 5:33 am

I am 75 just an ordinary lady you keeps very fit, no surgery no airbrushed photos, or botox, these 70 plus actresses reall can depress older lady’s who try to keep looking good with no help can we have a photo of someone looking as nature intended.

September 20th, 2012 at 8:13 am

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of Botox, fillers used sparingly, and a little nip-and-tuck. Careful cosmetic procedures can make anyone look fresh and gorgeous at any age. When things go right, nothing’s obvious; other people just see that the individual looks fantastic.

Bad plastic surgery happens when people try to turn back the clock by decades. Dyan Cannon is 75-years-old, and she wants to be 25 again. If her goal had been to look really great at 75, rather than trying to go back 50 years in time, she wouldn’t seem so disturbingly desperate.

October 22nd, 2012 at 2:30 pm

So many haters. This woman is a stone cold fox. Just look at.her body. A real woman’s beauty is ageless. If she dresses like a kid, she probably feels like a kid. Sure, aging is sad and this lady is fighting it every step. Beautiful!!!

February 28th, 2013 at 1:14 am

She is a product of Hollywood. An insecure, aging actress. I wonder if she regrets all the work. She’s hiding behind herself. Sad.

June 23rd, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I think Dyan Cannon looks wonderful. She dresses up to date. If I could afford it I would have a face lift. Women who condem her for looking great are just Jealous. Love her hair too. I have thick curly hair like her and get complements all the time. I am with her and Goldie I am not growing old gracefully. Don’t need to look like hags.

Alicia">
Alicia">Alicia
August 9th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

I USE to feel the same way a lot of the people do that are commenting on GRANNY lookin and actin her age!. Well, I am 65, and I DONT feel like GRANNY!,Don’t mind being a Grandma(love it actually) but that does not change my “inner” me. I am the same person I was when I was 21!. I feel no different. I wish I could wear the styles that are out(but once again,they WERE out when I was 21)Everything old is new again!. She lo0ks dam good for 74!. I wanna put this in a time capsule,and have it opened when u little “whipper snappers” are 60,and moanin about how u don’t feel different!.

May 19th, 2014 at 11:16 pm

I loved her in out to sea.she is not the only actress that is forever young .If anyone has ever been in the spot lite…they would do the same thing.all Hollywood is fake.even the actors r doing it zoom and look close.id like to meet her.shes prob a pretty cool lady.