Chris Brown: Yes, that really is my giant manhood

Chris Brown admits that the NSFW bathroom mirror picture of his giant manhood – is, in fact, really him.

“It was an out of the shower shot. It was like, ‘hey what’s up,’ the ‘look at me now.’ I was alone but I wasn’t even excited.”

Translation: Yes, my flaccid d**k is really that big. “It’s whatever, man. I’m comfortable with my body.”

He concludes by explaining how the picture landed in the public eye: “Girls be reckless.” Translation: Yes, I am still a terrible boyfriend.

Man, I can’t stand this guy. You know he leaked these pics himself… In case you’re interested in seeing his giant manhood, here ya go.

Tags: , ,

Friday, March 18th, 2011 at 9:09am
Filed under Chris Brown | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

March 18th, 2011 at 10:11 am

Please, please, please let humanity restore my faith and his album flop. Poor word choice, I know.

March 18th, 2011 at 10:15 am

Yup, still not impressed…….!

March 18th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

His manhood is nothing to brag about, that’s the ugliest pencil dick I’ve ever seen

March 19th, 2011 at 1:19 am

His dick is as useless as he rest of him. TOO SKINNY.

March 19th, 2011 at 6:19 am

I wonder what his mum thinks

March 19th, 2011 at 8:13 am

Meh – all show no grow. Women prefer *girth* baby – not something jabbing at your cervix like an OBGYN.

Anthony">Anthony
March 19th, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Chris Brown really needs help, and I don’t think he has receiveed it appropriately since the Rihanna inciddent, someone that has been through a bad situation should have learned from their mistakes and change 100% for the better. Chris really has not and have been doing and saying some questionable things for a good while now. Not a good image for him and especially as an R&B artist.

March 20th, 2011 at 10:02 am

It’s not that bad. Man, sometimes people need a second chance.