‘Big Brother’s’ Brendon and Rachel are getting married!

Last December, Brendon Villegas from ‘Big Brother’ was caught in a naked photo scandal, and his shomance girlfriend, Rachel Reilly dumped him. He had reportedly sent pics of his dong to a ‘Big Brother’ fan.

After arguably the most embarrassing apology video of all time, Rachel has taken her man back – and the couple is getting married!

According to TMZ, the couple got engaged on Valentine’s Day, and will tie the knot in September.

This couple was by far the most entertaining part of ‘BB12′. We loved to hate them, that’s for sure. When BB premiered, I remember thinking how hot Brendon was…but as the season progressed, it become painfully obvious that he’s as dumb as a bag of rocks. He thus became much less hot, dumb is not hot.

I’d like to propose a new reality show for CBS. Let’s watch this whole wedding process unfold! I’d love to see a ‘Bethenny Getting Married’ type show starring none other than Rachel! Who’s with me?

Tags: , , , ,

Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 at 11:11am
Filed under Big Brother, CBS | 17 Comments

Comments

Comments

March 9th, 2011 at 11:33 am

Icky icky icky noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
They make me so sick and I don’t want to see them ever again on tv! Seriously….Did you forget her laugh???
They are just too disgusting for anyone else, the belong together.
In VEGAS!

I still love you Jocelyn, but don’t give CBS any ideas!!!!

March 10th, 2011 at 7:33 am

I agree with ZZZ999 they do belong together. I wonder what other crazy thing is going to come out of their media crazed lives?

June 13th, 2011 at 8:30 pm

OMG!! This news is seriously entertaining!!! Thanks so much for writing about it. :) I would LOVE to watch their messed up wedding go down! I agree with you, in that my perception of them changed as the show progressed, but wasn’t it an awesome, crazy rollercoaster watching it all go down!!?! All I have left to say is… WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!! Let’s do it again!!! Lolz

June 15th, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Rachel will be in a show called brides of Beverly hills! I’m in Canada and it’s on a network called slice it starts tomorrow!

June 17th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Yeah, Clarissa is right. I just saw the commercial on slice. Rachel said something like the budget of her dress doesn’t mater. Can’t wait to see that messy b¡t¢h!! Lol.

June 26th, 2011 at 9:13 am

OMG! This is some juicy news! I think they belong together! They are both dumb and retarded! Rachel is a slut and skank and Brenden is a pervert that wants her only for her looks! They are probably the stupidest couple ever!!!!!!

June 26th, 2011 at 9:14 am

And h

June 28th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I hate them two sooooooo much but Rachel made the show so much interesting..Go get married disgusting couple!!

July 7th, 2011 at 4:21 pm

I would totally watch that show. LOL! funny cuz “Rachel Getting Married” is a movie starring Anne Hathaway.

July 9th, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Gay she and he on 20011 wow sucks dick

July 24th, 2011 at 5:06 pm

She’s an emotional and annoying wreck.

July 27th, 2011 at 8:04 am

OMG, Brendon, Dump Rachel she is such an immature whiney bitch. If she acts like this now just wait until you are married with her!

July 27th, 2011 at 8:05 am

OMGILUVBB Says:
June 26th, 2011 at 9:13 am

HER LOOKS?!?! REALLY? She is not pretty at all. She walks like a hunchbank and really need Proactive bad!

She is ugly on the inside and out.

July 28th, 2011 at 7:29 pm

You two make me sick, both belong together and Brendon I will call your fiance witch of all witches. Big Brother bring new people to the show or I’ll quit watching.

August 14th, 2011 at 5:57 am

These two are so nasty- she is so annoying- especially When she laughs. They are both such sire losers!

September 27th, 2011 at 7:13 am

i love yalllllllllllllll

March 12th, 2012 at 12:40 am

I’ll give the marriage less than one year. rachel is unbalanced. Why, why, why won’t these two go away???