PICS: LeAnn Rimes is a sexy Santa!

LeAnn Rimes was snapped in a cleavage-baring Santa suit, and the 28-year-old singer had tongues wagging when she performed with the Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A. Sunday. “Mrs. Claus at your service!” she tweeted.

“I just got pinned by the Gay Men’s Chorus Of L.A.!” Rimes added. “I’m an honorary member now…head Queen!”

But the night wasn’t just about showing off her curves in a festive costume: the “Swingin’” singer was also there to support the LGBT community.

“Wow, a beautiful night! My heart broke and I almost couldn’t sing as I spoke about the young gay men and women who have taken their lives this year,” she tweeted after the show. “It gets better!”

Source, Source

Tags: ,

Monday, December 20th, 2010 at 3:15pm
Filed under LeAnn Rimes | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 21st, 2010 at 6:33 am

I think you mean TRASHY, not sexy!

December 21st, 2010 at 6:52 am

Yeah, she is so disgusting.
Does she really think ANYONE wants to see this, besides her boyfriend?
Just go away.

December 21st, 2010 at 8:23 am

Ho ho HO… This squinty eyed dyck eater needs to go sit her azz somewhere, find herself some business and keep her legs closed to married men… Even the ones dumb enough to give her the time of the day.
NEWS FLASH TRICK… Only reason he’s with you is cuz you got some money… Nothing more.

December 21st, 2010 at 10:44 am

Well, she keeps proving time and time again that she is no longer ‘America’s Sweetheart’ anymore. Not quite sure that she ever was, to tell the truth.

Lucille">Lucille
January 26th, 2011 at 3:34 am

I precisely desired to say thanks again. I’m not certain the things I could possibly have created in the absence of the actual creative ideas discussed by you concerning my concern. It absolutely was a depressing concern for me personally, but considering a new professional fashion you handled it forced me to cry for delight. I’m grateful for the assistance and as well , expect you comprehend what a powerful job that you are carrying out educating men and women by way of a web site. I am certain you’ve never come across all of us.