Carrie Fisher outs John Travolta???

Former Star Wars star Carrie Fisher gave a new interview to The Advocate where she discussed John Travolta. Basically she says that we all already know that he’s gay and he should just come out of the closet!

Check out what she had to say:

Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know [he's gay] and we don’t care. Look, I’m sorry that he’s uncomfortable with it, and that’s all I can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal fuss.

I have to wonder how he plans on responding to that one!

Source, Fame Pictures

Friday, December 10th, 2010 at 4:16pm
Filed under John Travolta | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 11th, 2010 at 2:58 pm

He won’t, we all know that for sure..

December 12th, 2010 at 7:52 am

It’s sad how many actors are forced (or choose) to hide it.

December 13th, 2010 at 9:47 am

What a horrid and ignorant nobody… Get a life and stop talking about other people stupid bytch

December 13th, 2010 at 10:30 am

why are we sad that he’s “forced” to hide it? People….nobody is forced nowadays…I’m tired of hearing that. And another thing…we don’t even know that he’s gay. Who are we to say someone is or isn’t. Enough.

December 21st, 2010 at 8:13 pm

Look, who cares if having a penis on his lips makes him feel like a man?
We shouldn’t even care if he wants to be the “female” in his relationships.
I just feel sorry for his wife unless she’s in on the joke.

platinum jungle juice">platinum jungle juice
February 1st, 2013 at 10:21 am

Hey there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.