WOW! A naked Seal & Heidi Klum practically having sex in his new music video!

I totally blushed while I watched this video, not gonna lie. I think it’s beautiful, and romantic, but wow! I think the fact that they’re married in real life makes it so much more intimate. I was a bit shocked at all the skin that was shown in this video! I guess we don’t have to worry about the video being banned, seeing as how no TV shows actually air music videos anymore. This video will definitely been seen by millions online.

“Secret” is the new single off Seal’s latest album, Seal 6: Commitment. “It’s the story of two people in love,” Klum, 37, tells Us. “My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have.” Says Seal, “The song, the movie, it’s the story of our love.”

And damn that Heidi Klum looks amazing, even more so without makeup and clothing! How many of us can say that!

The video above is very steamy and sexy… let me know what you think!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 at 12:12pm
Filed under Heidi Klum, Seal | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 29th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

OMG! I loved it! The song makes me cry.
Awesome and so sweet.

September 29th, 2010 at 2:18 pm

beautiful,romantic and hot

September 29th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

There’s nothing extraordinarily sexy about this video – except that it unabashedly shows a black – and I mean BLACK man lovingly all over a naked white woman – and I mean WHITE.

September 29th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

You can completely see how in love with each other they are. Nothing wrong with that. I loved the video.

September 29th, 2010 at 11:51 pm

Loved it!! In fact, I may just add it to my wedding play list :)

October 1st, 2010 at 4:25 pm

I loved the video. I am feeling that track. I really didnt trip on the black man and white woman thing. There is nothing to comment about, everybody know they are married and have kids. So there shouldn’t be any controversy. This is a great video. It probably won’t make the video shows here, but It will in the UK, and Far East definately.

October 2nd, 2010 at 12:17 am

so beutiful, i really wanna cry…well done Seal and Heidi : )) God bless your love for ever!

Empresa de criação de sites, aplicativos web, lojas virtuais, manutenção de sites, otimização de site e muitos outros serviços web. A empresa foi constituída para atender desde o pequeno e médio empreendedor como as grandes empresas, ONG, Institu">Empresa de criação de sites, aplicativos web, lojas virtuais, manutenção de sites, otimização de site e muitos outros serviços web. A empresa foi constituída para atender desde o pequeno e médio empreendedor como as grandes empresas, ONG, Institu
November 20th, 2011 at 10:23 am

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this put up and if I may just I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I wish to learn even more issues about it!