Teresa Giudice: “I’m one hot mama!”

When most women look back at their pre-baby bodies, they sigh wistfully, wishing they could be as fit or toned as they once were. But not Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, who, after four kids, can proudly declare: “I like my body better now!” Of course, her confidence isn’t just from losing weight she’d gained while pregnant with daughter Audriana, 9 months — the 38-year-old mom also has some new breast implants to show off. “I just got them done last summer, so this is my first time wearing a bikini and I have to say, this is the happiest I have ever been with my body. I feel like I have the whole package!” During an exclusive photo shoot with In Touch, Teresa — who is also mom to Gia, 9, Gabriella, 5, and Milania, 4, and has been married to her husband, Joe, for more than 10 years — explains how a “healthy Italian diet,” gym workouts and running after her kids has helped her get into tip-top shape just in time for bikini season!

You look amazing! How much do you weigh now?

Well, I hardly ever weigh myself, but I do fit back into most of the clothes I wore before I had Audriana. I think I’m a 27 jean size and size 4 in dresses.

Did you diet to lose the baby weight so fast?

No! I’m never on a diet. I always eat what I want. When I was pregnant, I had to eat anything that was in front of my face. It’s an Italian thing — they say if you see something and don’t eat it, your baby will get a birthmark!

Did you feel competitive with your co-star Jacqueline, who was also trying to lose the baby weight?

No, she’s doing really well. She won’t wear a bikini, but she could! Dina has a great body, too — that’s why I can’t say I am the hottest Housewives mom!

Who do you think has the best body in Hollywood?

Brooke Burke and Heidi Klum, because they each have four kids and can still wear a bikini. Having four kids is a big thing; your body definitely changes after that.

What part of your body do you like the most?

I love my new boobies, but if I had to pick between an ass or boobs, I’d have to say my ass is more important to me. I’m proud of my bubble butt!

Photo credit: Andrew Coppa/Vis Vitae

Tags:

Wednesday, June 30th, 2010 at 12:12pm
Filed under Teresa Giudice | 12 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 30th, 2010 at 2:40 pm

damn, so this is what ru paul is up to now ….

June 30th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

omg, it looks like her head is lop-sided and like that body isnt her watsoeva…ewwwwwwwwwww

June 30th, 2010 at 3:36 pm

she needs to get her forehead waxed

June 30th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

She needed to buy a forehead with her 11 million debt. She looks like a Monchichi in a bikini.

June 30th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

LMAO the comments on here are great! glad this old hag is soooo into herself.

June 30th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

this Neaderthal needs to get over herself.
That kid of her, Gia, is a replica of her mom – same grating voice, same superinflated ego. I don’t care if she is only 9; both her and her mom irritate the hell out of me!

July 1st, 2010 at 4:39 am

Teresa Giudice is the founder, president and secretary of the We Think Teresa is Hot Club. Total members = 1

This lady is straight up ghetto. There is nothing hot about her. Hot mess maybe. Ugly on the inside and outside. Ran up $11 mil in debt so she could pretend she is rich. Jig is up!

I wonder where they took these photos. The motel she is now living in?

July 1st, 2010 at 8:19 am

What’s with that hair? She will pose for anything to get herself out of 11,000,00 debt! She is so full of herself. I guess since she’s over exploding Gia and onto herself! SICKO

July 1st, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Our economy is in the tank because of people like this moron that spent and borrowed more than they could pay back…and BRAVO supports them! Boo

July 2nd, 2010 at 11:48 am

I dont think that you should put your daughter through all that “stage mom” thing. She is gorgeous, but you really really push her just like danielle. so your worst enemy is just like you, except you both are not as pretty as you think.

July 2nd, 2010 at 11:53 am

Seriously, you are not “fabulous”. Im sorry, I am not trying to be rude, but you talk like you look like cindy crawford. go and pay your debt and let people that work not have to suffer for your “clean bill of debt” our issue. your a selfish person to put this on AMERICAN people. There are people who work really hard and pay taxes! Do you know how to spell that lil’ forehead?

November 11th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.