Nikki Sixx dumps Kat Von D

FP_IMAGE_3937284/FP_SET_3936207

Motley Crue rocker Nikki Sixx has ended his romance with TV tattoo artist Kat Von D.
The pair began dating in 2007, following Von D’s divorce from fellow tattooist Oliver Peck.

But Sixx has released a statement announcing the love affair is over.

He says, “I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together. We are taking a break from our relationship for reasons that we will choose to keep personal. You won’t find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe vice versa… we have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that.”

Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 7:07am
Filed under Kat Von D, Nikki Sixx | 49 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 25th, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Does it count as ruling the Earth when nobody else knows that you’re ruling the Earth?

January 25th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Is that Criss Angel’s father, “Pappy Duche?”

January 25th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

LMAO, nice headband and franken-hair ya douche.

January 25th, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Hahaha, like anyone cares…an old dude & a dude in drag & they both look smelly.

January 25th, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Yeah, I guess the whole love affair probably hit the skids when her plastic surgeries left her looking like an alien.

January 25th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Oh… My… God.

Hey Kat, the Cher Fan Club meeting is next weekend in the church basement, not… wherever the hell you are now.

January 25th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Mmm, too much history together? Dude, you were dating for less than 3 years. I’ve kept house plants longer than that.

January 25th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

i hear ronnie woods available.

January 25th, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Maybe if she tried harder to be a real artist he wouldn’t have dumped her, I mean come one who can take this bitch seriously when half the shit on her show is semi scripted, like when she was dating the long brown haired goofy looking guy, there’s NO MENTION anywhere on the web about their relationshit, and the blonde bimbo is an actress, she doesn’t even work at the shop, she was hired by the network. nuff said.

January 25th, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Jim, “Nuff said” about what? What does her television show have to do with her personal life? Nothing.

(And most people realize T.V. show = script. No revelation there!)

January 25th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Nikki rules my world, haha. He’s a rock god as far as I’m concerned. Glad he dumped her, he needs to go with women closer to his age range. I’m guessing he’d had it with her surgeries, because she was looking pretty scary.

January 25th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Good, he dumped that Nazi bitch!

January 25th, 2010 at 11:12 pm

i guarante it has something to do with the new show nikki sixx hosting with a hot kerri kasem :-p

January 31st, 2010 at 9:01 am

Who the hell are these fuglies? And why do we care about them?

February 5th, 2010 at 8:58 pm

nikki sixx looks fn great for the age of 52! I would love to see what you fat ass fux look like when you all hit that age!! this dude has been thru hell and back and wears his battle scars on his sleeve. he’s not proud of his mistakes but very greatful he lived thru it. GOD BLESS YOU NIKKI !! ROCK ON BRO!!!

February 8th, 2010 at 8:23 am

Give em hell “tubes”…what a bunch of rude ass people to stomp all over Nikki’s heartfelt comment about his breakup w/ Kat. I am a Motley fan from way back and Nikki is the bomb! He HAS been through hell and back, and is still standing. Big props to Nikki! And, I’m sad to see him and Kat break up. I liked them together. Sounds like it’s for the best for now. Who knows what the furture will hold anyways.

February 8th, 2010 at 11:28 am

It’s about time Nikki!! You don’t deserve to be the one she uses to get her 5 mins. of fame!! Nikki Sixx will ALWAYS be my hero. ROCK ON BABE

February 9th, 2010 at 11:31 am

holy fuckin shit!!!are u guys nuts???do u at least know who nikki sixx is????he’s a fuckin metal god…he definately rules the world

February 12th, 2010 at 8:11 pm

hey thanx lady in red!!ive been going to crue shows since 81 and will continue as long as they are still touring . i met nikki during his book signing almost 2 years ago and let me tell you – he looks awesome and still drives the ladies nuts!! he does not seem to age. if you havnt already done so – please read the heroin diaries. what a feakin’ jouney!! hopefully this breakup keeps nikki on the rite path and does not fall.he really did love this girl. i thought they were a perfect couple. by the way- try to check out sixx sense ( nikkis radio show) call 818-377-5300 for affiliations.take care and rock on lady in red!!!

February 12th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

I cant believe they broke up! Nikki and Kat were so good together. Well i hope nikki stays strong!

February 14th, 2010 at 11:20 am

i love you kat!!!!

February 16th, 2010 at 10:53 pm

She used to look just unusually beautiful. Now she looks creepy and alien like. What is with these people and plastic surgery? She was awesome before.
We are a bit behind out here in Australia as far as episodes go, but I have to admit Im totally addicted to the show.
Nikki Sixx has got me fascinated, and Im googling him all the time :(
God help me.

February 18th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

Oh MY GOD!!! Nikki Sixx and Kat aren’t together anymore I thought they were such a good couple and they seemed to have such a connection between each other. I hope they are doing well and kat isn’t taking it too hard.
I LOVE YOU NIKKI AND KAT ROCK ON FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!

February 19th, 2010 at 4:10 am

LOVE Motley Crue! Nikki was always my favorite. I wonder what happened ?

March 1st, 2010 at 3:16 pm

And after he let her mar his face with that star tattoo. Time to laser it off, Nikki. BTW, folks, this is a bad pic of Nikki. He’s quit smoking and put on a few pounds. He can look so much better for a 51 year old guy.

April 20th, 2010 at 11:41 am

What’s with all the hate? They’re both very talented artist. I have a lot for respect for Nikki Sixx as he’s used his own addiction story to try and help others and everyone has rocked out to a Motley Crue song at some point. Kat Von D is a fabulous tattoo artist. I wish them both the best though I’ve heard they’re back to gether again.

June 18th, 2010 at 12:42 pm

I have never rocked out to a Motley Crue song. Yuck, no thanks.

June 19th, 2010 at 1:18 am

Ahhh Sixx IS my HERO im totally in LOVE with him

July 28th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

July 28th, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Nikki is to old for this bulshit chick. He needs something different like a beautiful black girl with a cute face nice ass big boob and brain that could him some class for once! A black chick would look awesome on his arm. Besides she looks like drag queen

August 18th, 2010 at 2:46 am

I am sorry to hear about the breakup I thought the were made for each other but sometime you grow in different directions and it doesn’t alway suit who youi are with and then the best thing is to part still beings friends instead of trying to make things work untill you start hateing each other. Even thought you parted doesn’t mean you don’t love them. P.S to the ones who want to talk crap about Nikki And Kat you can kiss my ASS

August 18th, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Well, I’m free Nikki! The hell with the biyotch..

August 18th, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Nikki Sixx is GOD No rocker is cooler He rocked the world so many times over Done more than most dream of He kicks ass Hes 52 Tell me when you look that good ass clown NIKKI KEEP ROCKIN

August 19th, 2010 at 4:34 am

it’s a shame that no talent people ripp on nikki and kat,as if they had a talent then they could experience being ripped upon. so say it to his/her face in person bet you’ld get an ass whipping sixx is a big boy and kat’s got claws! i’ve been to several crue shows and watch l.a. ink as well if you got nothing nice to say then shut the f”k up!

September 1st, 2010 at 8:13 am

From the photo above, it appears that sixx has a 12″…forehead!

September 3rd, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Sean is gay!! Come you stupid teenie boppers. SIXX rules over that gay boy band fudge packing SH$T you listen to today. WOW,hey go pop your zits!!

September 22nd, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I am sorry Nikki is heartbroken for now, I have loved him since the 80’s. But my personal opinion is that he needs someone who is more his type. She seems to be all about herself. Glad she’s with Jesse James now, they deserve each other!!!

September 22nd, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Besides, she has had so many plastic surgeries, she looks like a freaky alien!!!!! Sorry Nikki, but I guarantee you will find someone who will truly love you and not be so self centered!

November 23rd, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Wow, some of you guys are so filled with so much hatred that it’s unreal. What do you people look like? What kind of talent do you people have? And if you don’t care so much 1.) You wouldn’t have made a comment & 2.) You wouldn’t be on this type of website. So apparently you care enough to make some kind of comment. And he’s not heavy or fat, he’s actually quite fit. He looks pretty fucking amazing for someone who was a junkie and has died more than once. I guarantee most of you WON’T look anywhere near as great as he does at his age……chances are you don’t even look good now. And the blonde bimbo was on ROCK OF LOVE, that is pretty much how she got the gig on LA INK.

The majority of you should really think before typing moronic crap especially if you have NO CLUE as to anything about the people you are bad mouthing. Half of you people have never and will never achieve the success these two people have. The more shit you talk the more apparent it is how jealous you are b/c you know you’re a bunch of pathetic losers that will never achieve to anything. Talking junk on the computer is REAL EASY when you know for a fact you won’t get your ass kicked for it. This you’re hot shit? Say it to their face…..This isn’t high school, so grow up.

December 23rd, 2010 at 12:42 am

sixx talant is what you do keep it up C.I harbor

March 18th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I heard that Kat was caught eating Vince Neils pre show chicken and Vince demanded it was him or her. Always being about the $, Nikkie choose Vince and the safety of his slippery bird.

March 26th, 2011 at 10:37 am

Youu all are douches ,
Nikki Sixx was the Most AMAZING person outt there and youu all are just jealous , (:
i knew they were ruling the earth , and now , its just Nikki Sixx ruling the earth , you guys have no respect, so dont coment , Motley Crue was the bestt and still is the best damnn band out theree and LA INK is the best damnn TV show, dont hate bitches.

November 1st, 2011 at 9:51 am

YEAH SERIOUSLY, I CAN’T BELIEVE ALL THESE BONE HEADS SAYING HE’S OLD AND STUPID. HE’S AMAZING!!!!!!!! SHEESH

February 26th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Ohemgeeee! The people who are knockin’ them need to shut the fuck up! They had a beautiful, loving relationship and it was so inspiring to listen, watch, and read about. I’m positive they had more love for one another than you douchebags have in your fucking pinky finger.
She is an AMAZING artist and he is definitely a god in the music industry. You guys are all so clearly jealous of what they said because you can’t find something that even measures an OUNCE of what they shared.
You can say the show was scripted, which was true for the majority of it, but you can’t blame her for that. Kat doesn’t get to make of the decisions; it isn’t truely HER show, she only gets to star in it. Stop hating because you aren’t famous. Get off your lazy asses and make it happen! Both of these wonderful people came from a background of NOTHING and see where they are now. Shut your mouth and do something with your life.
Don’t speak without thinking. Have some respect and common courtsey.
But I agree with everyone who had something positive to say:) <3
xoxo

February 26th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Oh, and to the ladies who are bashing Kat because you’re jealous Nikki chose to spend almost three years of his life with you, shut your mouth and sit the fuck down.
You do NOT know him personally, so stop talking about him like you do. You have NO idea if Kat is self-centered or didn’t love him, so don’t pretend like you do.
Until you are around a famous couple 24/7, don’t act like you know them or anything about their relationship. They had a love like no other, so stop talking shit about it.

February 26th, 2012 at 7:47 pm

with her**

August 2nd, 2013 at 4:39 am

well i think everyone commenting hate should piss right off, since when did you know nikki or kat? never, they were perfect, a match made in heaven and it’s tragic that it didn’t work but who knows what the future holds.

August 7th, 2013 at 1:23 pm

translation: I am a bog fat pig who is more like Gene Simmons than say Iggy Pop. When I fart (and that’s constant) Kat smells all the pie I’ve eaten and doesn’t want to do me even when I toss money around. So its over but I don’t want her to say I’m a fat pig that’s why I came out first saying I have nothing bad to say as it would make her look like a bitch to tell the truth about wanting to puke and eat it over sleeping with the fat stinky pig that is me. Sincerely Nikki Sixx aka Matt Tripp

February 12th, 2014 at 1:28 pm