Jersey Shore’s Sammi and Ronnie are still together!

sammi_ronnie

Jersey Shore lovebirds Sammi “Sweetheart” and Ronnie tell Life & Style exclusively they’re still going strong! “I’m in it for the long haul,” Sammi says. “We live about an hour apart, and I try to see him as much as I can.” Ronnie is just as smitten. “We’re still sticking strong,” he says.

Sammi, 22, confides she was hot for the beefy hunk from the get-go. “I would say it was love at first sight,” she says. For his part, Ronnie, 23, initially came into the show single and looking to stay that way. “I thought she was cute, but I wasn’t really interested in anybody in the house,” he says. “But the night we went out — the first night we did end up getting together — she came down the stairs and caught my eye!”

But the duo haven’t had the easiest courtship. There was the love triangle with Mike “the Situation,” whom Sammi kissed on the second episode before hooking up with Ronnie. “I never had strong feelings for Mike,” insists Sammi. “I just thought he was cute at first. The Situation still thinks he has a chance with me even though he doesn’t.” Ronnie isn’t worried, though. “I didn’t really find him to be a threat,” he tells Life & Style.

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 1:13pm
Filed under MTV | 19 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 17th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

I HATE SAMMIE SHES SO STUPID. SHES DRAMATIC AND A CRY BABY.

January 17th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Sammi is ok. Actually looks like another Sammi I know! Lol
They are ALL drama queens, including the Guidos. Hello! Why do you think MTV cast them?? Makes for interesting tv drama which people want to watch. Although I’ve only watched a couple of episodes (on friend’s insistence). As a half Italian female, I’m ashamed and embarrased for them. They make all the negative Italian stereotypes seem almost justified. But actually, they just took some of the ugliest, tanned Guidos (except maybe Sammi & Ronnie) and overweight trashy Guidas they could find on the East Coast and decided to see what would happen… “Snooki”?? Fat, disgusting, ugly, trashy, drunk troll; Pauly D, looks like a Yugi-O character; Vinnie, just a little Guido boy learning how to be a future douche; Mike “the situation”??, what a fuck*ng ugly troll-face douche he is… any guy who acts cocky is simply trying to hide a personal secret insecurity which he thinks no one else suspects. Jenni “J Woww”, is obviously dealing with some emotional pain & turmoil and hides it well with her hard-ass… did I miss anybody?

January 20th, 2010 at 12:45 pm

damn, you bitches are harsh. i love the show

January 22nd, 2010 at 12:46 am

I cant stand Sammi either! She obviously has self esteem issues that you can see when she deals w Ronnie. She is such a bad girlfriend and seems soo cold. I love the show but she is not likeable at all. Ugh.

January 22nd, 2010 at 5:00 am

ARE SAMMI AND RONNIE STILL TOGETHER, AFTER THE REUNION??

January 22nd, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Sammy is such a cry baby grow up u have a good man in ur life

January 23rd, 2010 at 8:33 pm

sami is an asshole and a liar, she says one thing to ronnie and then says the complete opp. to the situation…. and also ronnie??… u actually think snooks was jealous of u and sammi??…. ur an ass whod be jealous of u and dat asshole of a girlfriend goooooddddd yall dum yess.. get a feckin life

January 24th, 2010 at 12:50 pm

i love ronnie and feel bad that he is with sammi cause i think he can do waay better but thats my opinion! she is such a drama queen about everything i dont know how he puts up with itt. whateverr. i miss the showw!

January 24th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

I love the show and the relationship between ronnie and sammie. All couples fight. And its especially hard when you have some douce bag trying to break you up. We only see their bad sides because it makes for good tv. You never see when they get along. So yall need to just but out and stop judging them. What if it were you?

January 26th, 2010 at 5:11 pm

yall are bitches i love those 2 together yall are just haters so what she’s a sensitive girl they make the cutest couple ever i hope the best for u guys sammi and ronnie 4 ever

January 26th, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Fuk u all. I love Sammi she is HAWT. Yuor jus jealous of her. Ronnie looks way better then that trashy troll face Mike. Sammi is the best girl there and sam n ronnie r the cutest couple. Haters!!!!!

February 4th, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Y’all are haters. Obviously you have nothing better to do but talk shit about someone else, if you don’t like ‘em, don’t watch ‘em! i LOVE the show, and espcially LOVE LOVE LOVE Ronnie and Sammi. She’s not a bitch or a drama queen, she’s a girl. and it’s not like shes worse than any of y’all trashing her. I LOVE JERSEY SHORE!

February 13th, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Like thankyou she is just sensative and probaly was hurt in relationships so she just can’t trust a guy. I mean look at what’s at the house. Mike would cheat on her, Pauly D is just as worse and Vinny don’t even know what to do. But I love the jersey shore and the whole cast. Me being half Italian their not embarrising me they’re embarrising there selves. Like and why do you care like they’re having fun.Nobody asked if you hate Sammi or think Ronnie can do better bc really Ron don’t think so. So su haterrs

February 13th, 2010 at 12:05 pm

May 28th, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Sammi is very beautiful on the outside but in the inside she acts like a child. In a relationship she needs to consider Ronnie’s feelings and listen first instead of acting like a drama queen when things don’t go her way. Let me tell you something if Sammi didn’t have the legs and face, Ronnie would have never try to hit that. She is a mess and needs to mature more.

July 21st, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Sammi is a fucking DRAMA QUEEN. she cries in every fucking episodes and makes everything into a bigass deal . just stfu for one dayyyyyyy

July 29th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

I can’t stand Sammi either. She is such a bitch and a cry baby. Ronnie…Ronnie…I can’t stand how she says that. She called Ronnie a stumpy bastard and then said, “I would never make fun of you.” Shut the F*** Up Already, You Cry Baby B*****. I don’t see how Ronnie can stand your lame ass in the first place.

September 9th, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Sammi is a dumbass. It almost makes me want to change the channel. She is naive for getting mad at the people that actually had her back.
Pathetic “sweetheart”

August 21st, 2011 at 12:34 am

Sammi n ronnie r def not ment to be shes to naggy n always a debby downer ron has issues but wen he flips out its after she pushes him to the point of breakin n he takes his anger out on the furniture instead of her shes very insecure n she has no biz bein on the show becz shes boring or fighting wl her bf move on its not workin i dont even wanna watch the show becz of those two snooki jenni vin n paully r the best personalities on the show deena is strait sloppy n is makin herself look aweful on tv