What is under Lisa Kudrow’s eyes?

fnp_bfh_001136.jpg

It must be intentional, but I can’t imagine why!  Here she is at the ‘Love & Other Impossible Pursuits’ premiere at the TIFF.

fnp_bfh_001133.jpg

Flynet

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 at 1:13pm
Filed under Lisa Kudrow | 18 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 17th, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Ouch, looks like concealer gone horribly wrong. Flash photography can be a cruel mistress.

September 18th, 2009 at 6:56 am

Obviously she’s been wearing sunglasses in the sun, dum dum.

Sara">
Sara">Sara
September 18th, 2009 at 8:45 am

My guess is a shimmering eye ‘highlighter’ cream worn on the wrong side of the eye! Gosh what a crappy mistake.

September 18th, 2009 at 9:53 am

When people get their makeup done by an artist they usually will put a dusting of powder underneath the eyes so if any eyeshadow falls they can just brush it away without it messing up the face makeup. I’m thinking with what colors her eyeshadow are, that they just forgot to brush away the excess powder or didn’t go a good job of it.

September 18th, 2009 at 10:18 am

Looks like she’s trying to hide wrinkles with highligter but got a little over-zealous with it. Age can make people do horrible things…

September 19th, 2009 at 3:50 am

It looks like the result of a recent TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peel. When used at prescription strength (25 – 35%), it can leave the skin appearing blanched for several days.

September 19th, 2009 at 7:27 am

It’s either highlighter, concealer gone wrong, or she’s going for the opposite of a smokey eye and doing a “bright eye” but it’s coming out all wrong and trag.

September 19th, 2009 at 7:43 am

I have no idea what it is but hey she still looks great! She’s my favorite from the Friends cast.

September 19th, 2009 at 8:09 am

It’s just alittle too much concealer, thats why you need plenty of light when applying make up; or you might look like BOBO the clown when you come out in the light of day.

September 19th, 2009 at 9:27 am

i would love to look like her… under any circumstances. people are so silly. just look how beautiful she is people.

September 19th, 2009 at 10:33 am

Don Rickles: Are you a complete idiot or is it just temporary? That is concealer messed up and not from sun glasses dumbass. If it was a sunglass issue she would have raccoon eyes and be white all around her eyes not just underneath them trust me I ride in extreme sun all day every day and I know the looks of raccoon eyes versus messed up makeup

September 19th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

I like Lisa Kudrow but this question: Really??
Who cares??

September 19th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

Gee, Sue…a little harsh about someone else\\\’s opinion? Complete idiot…dumbass??? We\\\’re talking makeup, not politics. Cool it.

Balzac">
Balzac">Balzac
September 19th, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Looks like a silver lining to go with her silver dress.

Lisa looks hot and unconventional.

September 19th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

One word, bad.

September 20th, 2009 at 12:54 am

I could care less what’s under her eyes.
I wanna see what’s under that blouse!!!

September 20th, 2009 at 3:37 am

She looks great in this photo. She looks younger now than she has in the past few years.

November 5th, 2009 at 6:31 pm

I think this make up look great.