Kate Gosselin debuts a new hairstyle, finally!

fp_3608551_gosselin_kate_aar_091509.jpg

Wow, what an improvement!!  Dare I say I think she looks really beautiful!

Kate Gosselin, of “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ arrives back at her midtown hotel with her bodyguard, Steve Neild, with whom she had a rumored affair, after taping an episode of “The View” in New York City on September 15, 2009.

“You have a new hairstyle. It’s a first!” said Barbara Walters, as Tuesday’s show began. Added co-host Joy Behar, “It looks cute!” Gosselin gave credit to the show’s makeup artists with an enthusiastic, “Your girls back there, whoo baby! Isn’t it cute?”

fp_3608548_gosselin_kate_aar_091509.jpgfp_3608549_gosselin_kate_aar_091509.jpg

Fame

Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 at 12:12pm
Filed under Kate Gosselin | 7 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 15th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Ooh I like it! I hope she keeps experimenting with different hairstyles instead of wearing the same one every day…

September 16th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

yea this looks motherly and cute

September 17th, 2009 at 6:58 am

She looks fab! She should keep this style!

September 19th, 2009 at 11:55 am

Wow! It\’s adorable! I think she looks 100% better!

September 19th, 2009 at 9:31 pm

If you notice, not only the new hair-do, but lots of new eye makeup! Why is Kate doing her own show when she said she is going to spend time with her kids? She should wear another style of top…they are all the same! Tip to Kate…quit talking about Jon and move on! You treated him terrible on the show.

September 25th, 2009 at 6:34 am

Honestly, I have a hard time believing the TV network who airs this show. I’ve watched it a few times before “the break-up” and only once since & I cannot figure out why people like it. In my opinion, Jon and Kate would probably still be happily married if they weren’t involved in this show. She seems like a total bit*h (towards Jon and her children) and Jon seems cowardly and they will make their children neurotic before this is all over. One positive comment about Kate-her hair definitely looks better-I’m not sure what she was smoking/drinking/popping pills when she debuted her last cut, but that was horrific. I hope they dump the show & let the kids grow up without the cameras. It’s not like Jon or Kate were “important or famous” before someone had a brain fart and created the show. Anyone can go thru fertility treatments and have multiples so I wonder what makes them different enough to deserve instant fame & fortune?

You Tube">You Tube