Jon Gosselin vacations with his new girlfriend!

58249em_gosselin_b-gr_21.jpg

‘Jon and Kate Plus Eight’ reality star Jon Gosselin and his girlfriend Hailey Glassman hang out on a yacht with fashion designer of ‘Ed Hardy’ brand Christian Audigier, Audigier’s wife Ira, and other friends.

Just weeks after splitting from his wife of 10 years, Jon Gosselin is back in the spotlight with a new career and a new girlfriend.

Gosselin, 32, turned up in St. Tropez hand-in-hand with Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate’s tummy tuck in 2006. The lovebirds spent the weekend along the French Riviera so Gosselin could finalize a deal to design his own line of children’s clothing with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier.

Glassman will also have a hand in creating the kid-friendly fashions. “She’ll have a lot of input with Christian,” Gosselin told PEOPLE of Hailey’s involvement. “And I will, too.”

And don’t forget the plus eight — Gosselin tells PEOPLE that his eight kids, who spent the weekend with Kate at the family’s Pennsylvania home, will model his designs in ads for the line. Audigier tells PEOPLE that he approached Gosselin with the idea after noticing that the reality show dad often wore his tattoo-inspired T-shirts on Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

“He’s huge,” says the French designer, who may also collaborate with Gosselin on a specialty motorcycle collection. “Everyone knows this family. And everyone will know our clothes. They’ll be fun, easy clothes for kids.”

But it wasn’t all work for Jon and Hailey. During the extended weekend aboard Audigier’s yacht, Gosselin and Glassman lunched at the Tahiti Club before cruising around the bay in a cigarette boat. The pair also went shopping at some of the high-end boutiques around St. Tropez, including Hermes and Prada. “They couldn’t take their eyes off each other,” a friend of Audigier’s tells PEOPLE. “They looked so happy to just be together.”

“I feel very relaxed,” Gosselin told PEOPLE during his weekend escape. But, “every ten minutes I keep thinking about the kids and missing them.” A reunion will come soon enough: Gosselin is due back home on Tuesday where he will start filming new episodes of the family’s TLC series, which returns from hiatus on Aug. 3.

58249em_gosselin_b-gr_10.jpg

Bauer Griffin, People

58249em_gosselin_b-gr_02.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_03.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_05.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_06.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_08.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_09.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_14.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_15.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_17.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_18.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_19.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_21.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_22.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_23.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_24.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_25.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_26.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_27.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_28.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_31.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_32.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_38.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_39.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_41.jpg58249em_gosselin_b-gr_30.jpg

Tags: ,

Monday, July 13th, 2009 at 7:07am
Filed under Jon Gosselin | 10 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 13th, 2009 at 10:14 am

he didn’t waste any time…………

July 13th, 2009 at 11:54 am

Not that he cares but in the long run he will answer to those 8 precious gifts from God. He wasted no time in being seen in public with the other woman, he his nasty and I do hope Kate takes him to the cleaners and makes it very hard on him to make any money or see his kids…they both need to grow up. God help those kids, the parents are just stupid and selfish..losers

July 13th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

She looks like a hag – what is he thinking!!! I will never buy any of those clothes for myself or my kids!

July 13th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

Ug he makes me fully sick, what a selfish piece of CRAP!!!! How heartless could he be…Kate was kinda mean but I don’t think she deserved this. And that girl is not even pretty in the least. I mean some guys go for like younger pretty women, but both chicks(the teacher, now the mean snotty looking rich girl) I have seen him with are fugly. Come on Jon now that Kate is looking so great your going to take a HUGE step down. Your losing all your respect. People felt sorry for you before…Now your a total loser. I hope you get taken to the cleaners. Oh and just wait and watch how far Kate goes.

July 14th, 2009 at 1:38 am

ok, so she is a steady enough girlfriend to undertake a business venture with… how long, exactly, have they been dating? i would guess a lot longer than the 2 weeks since he filed for divorce. i guess kate has a reason to be the huge bitch she is.

July 14th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

uhm what happened to the teacher deanna hummel he cheated on kate with? what ever happened to her?

dang, he didnt waste any time

July 14th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

I hope he feels like crap when those kids are heartbroken over seeing pictures of Daddy out with his twinkie.

bagsdeal">bagsdeal
July 29th, 2009 at 1:45 am

all gossip here right ?
i would like to follow MDONNA UP,

August 10th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I understand why he is like this. I truly do. My ex-husband was the same way. He went through women too. He did nothing to help around the house, and even used our son to pick up women. Isn’t that wonderful? I don’t feel kate cheated, and I know that because she is where she is. Accusations will be thrown her way, and more. You also cannot count on your own close family at times. Especially if it will benefit them financially. It shows the true grain of those who are supposed to love you and care for your well-being. Kate is right not to go into any relationships right now, and because standards are still pretty double, besides that it’s the correct thing to do by dying moral standards. Some of us do still believe in morals.

groupshoes">groupshoes
November 23rd, 2009 at 8:42 pm

I’m a little late finding this article, but I loved it.
Do you love sports, do you feel like to look cool, i got a very awesome website here introduced by one of my friends. Very good website where you can find the Authentic nike shoes with latest and huge style of nike air max shoes and dunk sb shoes. I have bought from them for so many times, and very satisfied with the their goods and service.Such as Air max 1, air max 2, air max 90, nike air max 2009+, air max 2010 new, nike air max TN, nike air ltd trainers, air max 95.Air max 360 running shoes, nike shox shoes. Though their price are low, don’t worry about it’s quality.
Christmas is coming, go there to find presents for your friends or family. They are on sale, limited time!