Paris Hilton rants about Cristiano Ronaldo rumors

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton is lashing out at the media for a bunch of stories that are floating around, linking her to Cristiano Ronaldo. She says that she wants the romance reports to die already.

Shortly after she split up from Doug Reinhardt, she was seen “enjoying an evening” with Ronaldo.

She tweeted, “I’m really sick of reporters not only making up stories, but also inventing their own quotes that I never even said. It’s ridiculous! They have no credibility. They make up vicious stories, and even though they are so far from the truth, it’s still hurtful. They even invent relationships, if I even talk to a guy as a friend, they blow it so out of proportion and act like we are dating. So lame. Sorry for venting, I’m just sick of all these stupid rumors. I’m trying to focus on my life and work and don’t need the extra stress. Plus, I want you all to know the truth. Don’t believe what you read, about 90 percent of it is pure fiction.”

What do you think?

Source, Bauer-Griffin

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 at 3:15pm
Filed under Paris Hilton | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 24th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

So it’s 90% fiction that you were hugged up with Ronnie after breaking up with your man-ho? It’s 90% fiction that Ronnie met up with you at your sister’s house? It’s 90% fiction that you have herpes and the only thing you’re good for is absolutely nothing at all? Bravo Paris… Bra-fawkin-Vo.

June 24th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

I’m sure all those people she’s given STD’s to are hurting also. But who cares about them eh Parasite?

June 24th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Who are these people she’s telling the truth to exactly? And who cares? Stupid girl. Nasty azz bytch.

June 24th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

I find it hard to believe she actually “Tweeted” this herself. I find it hard to believe this “thing” actually knows how to put words together to make an actual sentence.

June 24th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Blow dust biatch… No one cares about your skills of infesting the world with a variety of STDs.

June 24th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Lola, Bunny, Laurite, Lonah and Makenzie…. Love you comment haha lol

Nightlife Web Directory">Nightlife Web Directory
June 25th, 2009 at 5:36 am

Hello mate, I want to thank you for this nice blog. Would you mind telling me some secrets for a succesful blog ? Which could attract some visitors than it normally does. Please come visit my site FreeAdultEntertainment when you got time.

June 25th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

I think this ho being a celebrity is “pure fiction”

June 27th, 2009 at 10:10 am

Okay, so they’re not dating, they were just having casual sex. There’s a picture of her straddling him with her ass hanging out of her skirt while making out with him at the club. I guess that’s her idea of talking with a guy as a friend.