Johnny Depp is a good tipper

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp wow’d a waiter while in Chicago after he stopped in at Gibson’s steakhouse. The waiter, Mohammed Sekhani, said that the actor left him a really nice tip — to the tune of $4,000!!

Sekhani said, “Johnny and his party arrived just after 11:30pm at the restaurant and requested a private room. He had visited our restaurant several times before while he was filming Public Enemies and he promised me that he would return after the premiere.’

Sekhani said that Depp and his entourage ordered shrimp cocktails while they prepared Clams Casino for him.

Sekhani added, “He also ordered some $500 bottles of Italian wine and he was in good spirits throughout the evening chatting with Mr. Mann and Miss Cotillard. I have worked with a lot of stars like Sean Connery and Robert De Niro but Johnny Depp is my favorite. He is a very soft spoken guy who is charming and sweet – when I wait for him he doesn’t like to too fussed over and is not in any way demanding.”

Isn’t it always nice to hear that some actors aren’t so full of themselves? Just another reason to love Johnny!

Source, Fame Pictures

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 at 11:11am
Filed under Johnny Depp | 8 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 24th, 2009 at 11:59 am

I think his girlfriend/wife is one luck lady!

June 24th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

He looks pretty amazing in Vanity Fair this month.

June 24th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

I love him so, he is an incredible actor!!! And I wish I was that waiter ajajajaj lucky man very lucky man, and who said being a waiter doesn’t pay!!!

julio">
julio">julio
June 24th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

way to go johny… you rock. enjoy your tip tho… you earn it.

June 24th, 2009 at 6:59 pm

I told a young girl that I was 46 years old. She said “EWW! You’re OLD!”

Then I said Johnny Depp is also a 46-year-old & Brad Pitt 45.

She said, “Oh!” Changed her perspective completely! 40+ men are SEXY!

June 25th, 2009 at 8:52 am

When it comes to getting autographs from famous people, Johnny Depp was at the top of the list for being the most gracious and kind person when asked (Will Farrell is apparently the worst). Sounds like Johnny Depp is a great guy all around! Have you seen how incredible he looks as his ALICE IN WONDERLAND character? AMAZING!

noelli">
noelli">noelli
June 25th, 2009 at 9:09 am

Love, Love, Love Johnny Depp and this story makes me love him even more..

June 25th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

He’s a scrawny, greasy little thing. I don’t see why people are attracted to him–except for his money, of course.