Heroe’s costars Hayden Panettiere and Adrian Pasdar Shut Down Katsuya!

fp_2161374_panettiere_hayden_duo_050409.jpg

I don’t want to stir up drama like I did yesterday.  But c’mon, they LOOK like a couple! Adrian is, of course, married to Natalie Maines, so who know’s what’s going on. Maybe they’re just friends.

fp_2161394_panettiere_hayden_duo_050409.jpg

Fame

Tags: ,

Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 at 11:11am
Filed under Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere | 19 Comments

Comments

Comments

May 5th, 2009 at 11:25 am

There was a BLIND ITEM like 2 or 3 years ago about a young starlet who was virgin at the time who had sex with her much older married co-star on a TV Show.

IT’S THEM!

May 5th, 2009 at 11:37 am

I read somewhere a while back that he’s like a father figure to her. She really looks up to him. I can’t believe, with them knowing how the paparazzi follows her around, that they would flaunt a relationship in public.

May 5th, 2009 at 11:50 am

i guess he likes hobbit looking girls

May 5th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

I’ve been wondering about this for a while and have posted this elsewhere – got shutdown. If it hasn’t happened yet, I don’t doubt it will eventually.

May 5th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

C\’mon people, I know now a days chivalry is dead and maybe I\\\’m totally wrong, but maybe just maybe he was just being a gentleman. I can\\\’t imagine there was just one pap around them. Maybe he was just guiding her through. Who knows, I\\\’d like to hear more about that then another douche male star banging a barely legal teen.

May 5th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I agree, he may just be being protective. It can happen, ya know.

May 5th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

He was guiding her to her car people. Their just friends.

May 5th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

He was just helping her remain upright which is very difficult when your massively large head makes you so top-heavy.

May 5th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

She was linked to her other costar, Milo V, who plays Adrian’s brother. Who knows…they may just be a close crew…word is they are. I can’t believe that it’s anything more than friendship. Older, married, and boldly out there…no chance!

May 5th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

I highly doubt they are together, but if they are…first she dates her Uncle Peter, and then she dates her Dad Nathan. What kind of Hero family is this ha ha. jk. But again, I highly doubt she’s with him. He’s married for God sake.

May 5th, 2009 at 7:15 pm

And hopefully the closely cut/shaven recent haircut of wife Natalie Maines that\’s been posted a couple of places is sheer coincidence too.

May 5th, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Have a hard time believing it\’s anything more than just a mentor/friend situation. Doubt there\’s anything going on here, but who knows….

May 6th, 2009 at 4:14 am

Nah, he’s just protective of her. They are *always* like that out and about in public because they aren’t doing anything wrong. Incidentally, as well as being married, he’s also BFF with Milo Ventimiglia, her ex so I *really* don’t think they’re flaunting some great forbidden love here.

Sometimes people are just chivalrous and nice :)

May 6th, 2009 at 9:43 am

He is married and they are just friends. This is a non story.

May 6th, 2009 at 10:17 am

Natalie Maines cut her hair off for cancer fundraiser. Non story here, seriously would you hold hands with your barely legal girlfriend in public if you were married?? No way.

May 6th, 2009 at 10:24 am

Gone are the days of truthful journalism…I’m calling bullshi! on this story.

May 6th, 2009 at 11:23 am

Did his wife, just shave her head?

I’m wondering if her cutting off her hair for a fundraiser had anything to do with this handholding? Men are visual creatures and it’s not the 1st time Hayden has dated someone in the cast.

May 6th, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Why would you hold hands at all if you weren’t a couple? They are totally doing it…ha ha

May 28th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Their just friends. Besides…People think that Natalie Maines cut off her hair after that…But it was actually before the \\\’incident\\\’ happened. I have no idea why people are making syuch a big deal out of it.

NATALIE MAINES rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!