Guess Who?

90504m3_b_gr_18.jpg

Answer (and the freakiest cleavage I’ve ever seen) after the jump!

90504m3_ripa_b_gr_10.jpg

That’s worse than Tori Spelling cleavage!! Yikes! And don’t get me started on the belly button!  This is a PG site, so I’ll keep it clean…biting my tongue.

Kelly Ripa spends some time relaxing with her husband Mark Consuelos and their kids Michael (b. June 2, 1997), Lola (b. June 16, 2001) and Joaquin (b. February 24, 2003) poolside at Fontainebleu Hotel.

90504m3_ripa_b_gr_12.jpg

Bauer Griffin

Monday, May 4th, 2009 at 2:14pm
Filed under TRIVIA | 13 Comments

Comments

Comments

May 4th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

weird cleavage and bellybutton but she looks amazing for having kids, especially 3!

May 4th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I’m going to assume you mean that her belly button looks like a clitoris, and yes, you’re right. It does. That’s one ugly twat belly button.

May 4th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Her cleavage is like that because she’s freaking anorexic!! She looks amazing…. for a 12 year old!

May 4th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

She has an umbicial hernia. Not surprising given she\\\’s birthed 3 kids. She really should get that taken care of. At any time it could rupture.

May 4th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Man, she was on Oprah and they were talking about how awesome her arms looked. I think she looks horrible! Her, Tori Spelling, and all the other boney chicks really need some help.

May 5th, 2009 at 2:47 am

What is that, her thorax?

May 5th, 2009 at 3:18 am

Trachea or thoracic vertebrae?

May 5th, 2009 at 4:09 am

I agree. Horrible. Not even halfway feminine. She needs to ditch the eating disorder – very pase

May 5th, 2009 at 6:23 am

Her cleavage looks crazy but she still has a great ass.

May 5th, 2009 at 7:06 am

oh gosh, there goes my breakfast!

May 5th, 2009 at 10:58 am

why do we constantly feel the need to analyze and judge women’s bodies? either they are too thin or too fat. we are our own worst enemies!

May 5th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Wow. You guys are mean. It’s what’s commonly referred to as being chicken-breasted or pigeon-breasted. It’s a congenital or acquired malformation of the chest in which there is abnormal projection of the sternum and the sternal region. I was born with the same ridge of sternal projections. Guess I’ll stay off the beach from now on so as not to offend you people.

May 5th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

camon now ppl just let her be (well she seems like she doent care at least) so why you? everybody has defects i have celullite so what? i bet u too (and if ur not good for you) but i bet ur not happy with some part of ur body so why judge other ppl when ur not perfect