Twilight movie mistakes.

e9zul2.jpg

Someone has waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands! Okay, not gonna lie – I’ve seen Twilight 3 times now, and I did notice about half of these things.  But I think I’m a total nerd, and just notice random crap like this.

8 more “mistakes” after the jump!  Did you spot any of these?

2nh2ofp.jpg2v2t9go.jpg6gjtwh.jpg10qgpwh.jpg33xjzw6.jpgmi2lw4.jpgswtpns.jpgzoaykw.jpg

Source via ONTD

Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 1:13pm
Filed under Twilight | 49 Comments

Comments

Comments

April 27th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

I noticed a few of those as well and I’ve only seen it through twice.

April 27th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

The whole movie is a mistake.

April 27th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

lol…thats funny…I did notice when Bella and her dad are having supper she is squirting Ketchup on to her plate but nothing comes out, and ya I do have too much time on my hands these days…lol

April 27th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

or how about when she goes into the police station without her purse but then has it when she gets home. yes too much time too:)

April 27th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

hm, okay you think 3 times is bad? I\’ve seen the movie about 50+ give or take. I kid you not. Obsessed much? Hahaha :)

April 28th, 2009 at 12:02 am

Yeah I noticed the backpack one and the tubes but the others… didn\’t notice and I\’ve seen it a bunch of times. I did notice that nothing comes out of the ketchup bottle in the diner.

April 28th, 2009 at 12:08 am

I have seen the movie very often and did not mention this mistakes. And I think it is not important, the movie is great, I love it!!!

April 28th, 2009 at 12:49 am

ya i only sow the tube one! lol and same here i to have too much time on my hands!!

April 28th, 2009 at 5:03 am

Bahahaha you lot crack me up!!!

April 28th, 2009 at 8:09 am

Jesus Christ, you should be killed for seeing that shit THREE FUCKING TIMES.

What is wrong with you people?

April 28th, 2009 at 8:13 am

in the one where rpat’s head moves to the other shoulder, that’s not the only mistake. the window between his head and the lamp miraculously disappears.

Bob Wiley">Bob Wiley
April 28th, 2009 at 8:14 am

In that second one, not only does his head switch to the other shoulder, but what happened to the window? He’s no longer sitting near it. The whole room changed!

April 28th, 2009 at 9:28 am

I guess I was just so busy laughing during the movie I missed all of the less obvious mistakes. The most notable mistake being the movie itself.

April 28th, 2009 at 9:31 am

What about the scene in the empty parking lot where the 4 guys are hassling Bella and the camera man is up at the railing filming it. Just crazy they didn\\\’t catch that during editing. Nor the camera man that you could see at the back of the boat when Waylon is \\\’visited\\\’ by James and crew. There are so many things in the movie that should have been caught before it was released. I think they just rushed through it to get it done. I sure hope the next team that puts New Moon together is better at their job.

April 28th, 2009 at 10:06 am

That’s what IMDB Goofs section is for.

April 28th, 2009 at 10:32 am

the hospital tube thing kills me every time I see the movie and I have always wondered where the backpack goes. She just leaves it there, apparently now I know, it just disappears.

April 28th, 2009 at 10:36 am

Wow. Seeing ANY movie 50+ times (ESPECIALLY when it\’s been in theaters and on video for less than 6 months) is not really something most people like to brag about. Might want to think twice about shouting those facts around, hmmm?

April 28th, 2009 at 10:42 am

The scene at La push where jacob joins one of the friends is eating a twizzlers in one scene and not in the others as well as varying distances of the boats in the background for the walk on the beach.

April 28th, 2009 at 11:42 am

OMG ARE U SERIOUS! U GUYS CAUGHT ALL OF THAT!!!! I DID CATCH NONE OF THEM! BUT U ALL MST HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT CRITICIZE THE DUMMEST SHIT!! GET A LIFE U ALL!!!

April 28th, 2009 at 1:23 pm

I wasn\’t surprised by any of these mistakes. It was a mostly low budget movie working with what it had; there are much bigger movies that have even worse mistakes that shouldn\’t have made it past the editing floor.

And since when is seeing a movie 50+ times a bad thing? I love the movie, and I tend to do other things while watching it. Some people have done the same with far worse movies (and yes, I know the movie was bad in parts, doesn\’t mean there aren\’t worse).

Scarlette">Scarlette
April 28th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I’m sorry but I haven’t read the book, watched the movie, or really give a fuck. This movie has turned my brother into a pussy and makes my mom horny… Oh, I know, the book is “really” well written blah, blah, blah.
Its a matter of integrity now, I can never see or read any of these books.

April 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

noticed the one where rpatz is pretending to sleep in the waiting room and i only watched it once, but hey what do you expect from a low budget teen flick?

April 28th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Scarlette, I totally agree! Although, I must add, the books are NOT well written! No, I haven’t read them, but I’ll take Stephen King’s word for it:

April 28th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

It doesn’t bother me that there are the mistakes, but I will look for them the next time I watch. I always laugh in the scene with Bella and her Dad in the diner and the old blokes in the next booth who are listening to Charlie’s progress with Waylon and one of the old blokes is pouring his tomato sauce on his plate whilst still chatting. Not really a mistake, something I might do whilst deep in conversation. For all those critics telling Twilight fans to get a life, perhaps they should be the ones getting the life. I’ve got mine and it’s totally TWILIGHT.

brenda">
brenda">brenda
April 28th, 2009 at 7:52 pm

this is so good
soi mexicana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anni">
Anni">Anni
April 29th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

There really are lots of mistakes, lol :D

April 29th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Are you kidding me?? I agree with Esme. Get a life!! If you have nothing better to do then look for this crap, then take the time to put it on line you need to get a life. Get a girl friend/boy friend and just get a life!! The movie was great and so are the books. The entire cast did a great job telling the story and so did the director and crews. Stop being negative and join the 300 million fans!! Do you think you could have done better??

April 29th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

I didnt catch those mistake either!
Oh wait, its because I didnt watch it! I was too bussy being an adult!
Bunch of Crazies!
But yes, ever movies have mistakes, transformers is one of my favorites (only watched it 3 times though) and the donuts and Megan’s ever changing makeup make me crazy!

April 30th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

I didn’t see much of these, but have u noticed that both Emmet and Rosalie eat something during the lunch scene??? it drives me crazy with all these mistakes!!!

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:03 pm

They arent mistakes, they just move too fast for us to see…

online cash advance">online cash advance
May 4th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Ilove to see and find mistakes like that. I understand mistakes happen to seen real they can’t happen.

May 6th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

the only one I can’t agree with is the one on the pony tail…she kind of mover her head all together

May 6th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

the only one I can’t agree on, is the one on the pony tail…didn’t she move her head? I mean you move your head, and your hair with it, dont you?

May 17th, 2009 at 11:53 am

i really love that movie.i can’t wait second part. love it!! =)

May 22nd, 2009 at 3:30 am

I have read all the books and liked them, i watched the movie ones and hated it . I noticed these and that it is one of the worst movies i have ever seen and it didint help that behind me there were bunch of screming teens and i was laughing tears in my eyes cause it was such crap. Sorry if you like it but the book were written that way it could be easy to make a good movie out of it but i guess if there are such unfitting actors and otherwise bad team then anything is possible.

June 9th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

I noticed some that nobody said anything about!
1. When Mike gets hit in the head by a ball theres a little girl running onto the court!
2.When Bella squirts ketchup at the diner, nothing comes out!
3.At recess, the boy behind Bella gets up super fast!
4. When playing baseball some of the cullens wore baseball hats with a letter “C” on them. Rosalie has a “G” on hers!
5.When Bella is driving away from Forks, Edward jumps onto the Truck. it happens to be a stunt double and not Rob!
6.In the garage, Esme is missing!
7.When Bella fakes a breakup with Edard, and she goes to her room, Look inside the Door Frame and you see Edward standing there and Charlie doesnt even see him!
8.In the hospital, above Edward’s head is a painting of Bella in the Ballet studio!

PS IVE WATCHED TWILIGHT LIKE….162 TIMES! BEAT THAT!

June 20th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

In one of the Cantine sceens Emmett is like scoffing food down; his not ment to eat his a vampire lol.

June 24th, 2009 at 10:17 am

yes, whole movies is a mistake and books were a lot better!

Katie">
Katie">Katie
July 25th, 2009 at 12:11 am

what about when Edward flips off Emment off after they bump into each other during the baseball game or when right before bella said “stange” some guy in a hoody hoes running by

Seychelle">Seychelle
January 1st, 2010 at 6:21 am

Twilight is the best movie i ever watched. I really love the vampire love story theme and i like Bella Swans character.

Kristiene">Kristiene
January 5th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Kristen Stewart is the perfect Bella .. All around the casting was perfect, everyone had so much so much angst that they fit the story perfectly

Janice Yu">Janice Yu
January 17th, 2010 at 10:21 pm

Twlight is really a great movie and i watched it several times. I love Kristen Stewart and also the rest of the cast of Twilight, they are really superb.

May Jaca">May Jaca
February 3rd, 2010 at 12:22 am

i will watch every sequel of Twilight because i find this movie so good. the graphics is good, the cast is good and of course the storyline is great.

The Cullens Twilight">The Cullens Twilight
February 18th, 2010 at 8:31 am

I just love the way you write, its clear and easy to understand, and your posts are not fluffy and very informative, thanks for posting.

February 23rd, 2010 at 3:09 am

The baseball caps are not a mistake. The are actual caps used during the USA Negro Leagues. Rosalie’s cap is from the Homestead Grays team. The other’s wear caps also from a Negro team, I can’t recall which one at the moment. A nice tribute I thought, since vampires are obviously a ‘minority’ they show allegiance to the prior ‘minority’ leagues.

Natacha "loan"Hoder">Natacha "loan"Hoder
December 19th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Awesome website. I’m so glad I stumbled here through my brother’s blog. Going to have to add another one to the list.

acuvue oasys rebate">acuvue oasys rebate
July 26th, 2011 at 3:48 pm

That’s quite imformative. Thanks for all the information.

February 7th, 2012 at 8:00 pm

There’s one pretty glaring one that I haven’t been able to find on any of these sites (although of course it could be posted somewhere). When Charlie and Bella first get back to Charlie’s house at the beginning of the movie, the camera moves to some other room and films to two of them heading upstairs from there. You can see some guy from the shoulders down standing against the wall.

October 28th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

In Twilight they can eat food, they just prefer blood.
The biggest mistake I seen was when Edward and Bella are driving home and see Charlie’s and Carlise’s cars at the police station, she had the book she bought when she got in Edward’s car but didn’t retrieve it when she got out of the car, so how did she have it when she got home?!