Christian Bale is a jerk; remains hot while doing so.

christianbale.jpg

Why Christian, why!!!  I’ve loved you for so many years!  Hearing this video makes it really, really hard to like you!!

The audio below comes from last year, when Christian Bale was filming Terminator: Salvation. The director of photography accidentally walks into Christians scene, while Christian is filming – and let’s just say CB goes completely nuts!!  He says that if the DP does it again, he will make sure he is fired.

Lots of swearing, and lots of screaming…so beware!!  The tape was sent to the insurance company by the producers of the film, in case Christian decided to drop out of the movie because of it.

GO HERE to listen to the tape.

Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 4:16pm
Filed under Christian Bale | 21 Comments

Comments

Comments

Blah Girls!">Blah Girls!
February 2nd, 2009 at 4:12 pm

W/E his Batman still got me all hot and bothered!

February 2nd, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Always was a nasty organ, now u got proof.

February 2nd, 2009 at 6:17 pm

woooo get that man some meds STAT

February 3rd, 2009 at 5:05 am

Oh my God is that really for real…?!!

February 3rd, 2009 at 6:16 am

Someone’s pushing Oxycontin on him the way they pushed it on Heath. Heath and now Bale had/have the Oxycontin gaunt look.

They’ve added something else sinister to Bale’ pharmaceutical drug cocktail, something that makes him highly irritable.

Someone save please him. Hurry before it’s too late.

Comehomenow">Comehomenow
February 3rd, 2009 at 7:20 am

I feel like this goes down everyday in Hollywood, we just don’t hear about it.

February 3rd, 2009 at 7:35 am

Hilarious! Up there with Alec Baldwin’s rant on his daughter’s voicemail!

February 3rd, 2009 at 9:12 am

I can’t stand this man!!!! I’ll never watch a film of his again. What a jerk!!!!

Christian Bale Hater">Christian Bale Hater
February 3rd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I think CB is a fucking prick. I’ve just boycotted Batman. You should too. Who does he think he is? Fuck him!

Christian Bale Hater">Christian Bale Hater
February 3rd, 2009 at 12:02 pm

He is a jerk!

February 3rd, 2009 at 1:24 pm

i must be crazy, cuz this was just sexy ass hell hahaha, yes alil psychotic (spelling?) but RAWRR!! lmao

February 3rd, 2009 at 9:36 pm

hahaha this tape just made my day I laughed like crazy, these stars act like they were saving a life, the only thing that is not so funny is the persons that have to work with these kind of freaks

February 4th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Adriana is right. :-)
And he IS a Jerk!

February 5th, 2009 at 6:26 am

What a tool!

These actors act like their job is so difficult. Most of them just need to look pretty into the camera and recite lines someone else wrote. Give me a break! The acting and music business is a joke nowadays because it’s all about looks and not talent. And this douche is proving that right here.

February 5th, 2009 at 3:51 pm

what a prick. and we are paying this guy our hard earned money to see him act? fuck him. WAKE UP AMERICA

February 15th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I’m sorry, but it’s the second time the guy walked through if you listen to what Christian says. I’m sure it’s frustrating when you have to do multiple takes because of someone else being a dumbass.

I don’t think he’s a dick, I think he’s frustrated with this one dumb shit walking through a movie shot!

August 23rd, 2009 at 2:12 pm

he is a dick, the guy apologised like 3 times. even if the guy is a dumbass for walking through the shot that doesnt mean bale has to be a mean jackass.

Jenny">
Jenny">Jenny
February 12th, 2010 at 7:38 am

Ive been lurking over here for so long and finally have the urge to comment. 1st of all, I wish to thank you for that fantastic posts. Second, thank you for writing Top quality content and not just rehashed posts that can be seen elsewhere. Undoubtedly a cool site I’d suggest.!..well, I’ve been bookmarking this site, that need to be enough proof of me recommending this lol.

July 15th, 2010 at 7:11 pm

I still love him, though everyone has their moments.

Consolidation">Consolidation
February 7th, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Best superbowl of all time. So stoked packers got it.

August 15th, 2012 at 8:35 pm

The guy was screwing around obviously more than once. Something bad could have happened to bale earlier you don’t know he just had a bad day and that guy pushed his last button this happens to EVERYBODY don’t act shocked like bale is the first one