Evan Rachel Wood’s tattoo…

62611_evan-rachel-wood-golden-globes_318_122_37lo.jpg

I had some people asking me last night what Evan Rachel Wood’s tattoo said, so I did some more searching, and I found it!  It says “All that we see or seem. Is but a dream within a dream.”  It is a quote by Edgar Allen Poe.

62636_evan-rachel-wood-golden-globes_231_122_66lod.jpg62636_evan-rachel-wood-golden-globes_231_122_66lo.jpg

Monday, January 12th, 2009 at 8:08am
Filed under Evan Rachel Wood | 17 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 12th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Nice skin, why marr it up?

I don’t know why more people don’t just wear printed t-shirts to get their fleeting point across. LOL that’s what Cafepress is for right?

January 13th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

I agree…she is gorgeous, but i don’t understand people writing all over themselves.

And, yes, why marr up her beautiful skin?

It’s kinda like the people who drive with their windows down and their music blaring. Making a statement that no one else gives a crap about.

January 14th, 2009 at 8:45 am

I thought for sure the tattoo on her back said something to the effect of “marilyn would you please stop trying to fuck my ass”

January 14th, 2009 at 10:02 am

Mwahahaha!

January 14th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

I think it’s beautiful. Especially compared to some of the stupid quotes some celebs get tattooed on them.

January 14th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

I think it’s bloody awful!

January 18th, 2009 at 8:22 am

tattoos are art
appreciate the beauty
its not your skin
so stop bitching

January 24th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

that is lovely. the way it curves along her back ads a nice feminine touch to it. i think it looks kind of eloquent.
i’m getting my next tattoo in the same fashion. different quote.

February 23rd, 2009 at 8:22 am

Tattoos are a form of self-expression that has more to do with the wearer and personal meaning than those who disdain tattoos. I don’t understand why people care so much about what others do to their body when it doesn’t affect them.

April 24th, 2009 at 10:48 am

i think that her tattoo is really cute
it may have a meaning and instead of forgetting it she decided to get it tattooed
but its a perfect spot to have a tattoo

August 31st, 2009 at 8:00 am

Ok….so here some of you are judging her for getting a tattoo and in the same breath ur insinuating that the reason she (and other ppl) get tattoos is to somehow affect or effect someone else (in regard to the comment about ppl blaring their music with their windows down)however, one does not get a tattoo to impress a statement upon someone else. Tattoos are for me (and should be) very personal, a reflection of something within you that you do want the world to see but not for the reasons u r assuming. It’s like being proud of who you are, the same reason women wear wedding bands….to show outwardly something you feel on the inside. I also feel that “tattoos” are indeed art. And like all art there are different levels, complexities, and meanings. And yes, like art, there is the very outstading and the very BAD. Keep this is mind though some of you have opinions about what she is doing to her body, but within that opinion u r saying that she shouldn’t have the same freedom.

November 12th, 2009 at 7:13 pm

I completely agree. I have one tattoo right now and it means the world to me. I desperately want to get another one, but my boyfriend says his family wouldn’t approve. I already have one. It’s for me, not him. Like you were saying, I tried to explain that, while it is a means of self-expression, it’s not like some 13 year-old girl writing angsty blogs on her MySpace, saying she’s expressing herself. (Although there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a phase.) But the act of getting a tattoo is a mature committment to oneself and a source of inspiration. They should never be anything but.

September 29th, 2010 at 4:16 am

yalan dolan ulan bunlar.

November 10th, 2010 at 11:43 am

I love it. I really like it when people get a phase tattooed on them. Especially when it has a special meaning to them. :)

December 17th, 2011 at 4:14 am

@iliketattoos. That’s is very very offensive to say! If you would do a little more research about these 2 people, you would actually find out that they are very intellectual human beings and that they experience a very deep and intellegent love together. A love that most people will probably never even experience in their entire life time.. As for the tattoo, I absolutely love it and I think it really shows the way she stand in life and the way she chooses to live.

audio sample">audio sample
January 16th, 2012 at 12:25 am

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

DialogoTV webtv milano">DialogoTV webtv milano
January 16th, 2012 at 2:20 am

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.