Jason Priestley says no to 90210 spinoff

Jason Priestly

Jason Priestley has refuted reports he will be returning to Beverly Hills, 90210 in the new spin-off series.

Filming is currently underway to bring the show back to small screens, with stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling among the actors reprising their original roles.

But Priestley, who played hunk Brandon Walsh in the TV series, insists he has declined offers from The CW to appear in the new show.

He says, “I think I sort of ran the gamut with Brandon – 249 episodes. I think Brandon did his time.”

But the 38-year-old claims he hasn’t turned down working behind the scenes, and would love to direct a few of the new episodes.

He adds, “They’re talking to my people about seeing if they can slot me in over there. I directed more episodes of 90210 than anybody. I directed 18 episodes.”

WENN

Sunday, July 13th, 2008 at 4:16pm
Filed under Jason Priestly | 6 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 21st, 2008 at 5:31 pm

he *should* come back. at least ONE cameo, rite? I’m glad Brenda’s returning, though!!

August 17th, 2008 at 8:17 am

Yeah, I agree, I think he should really come back,.. I really wanted Brandon to be with Kelly…

October 6th, 2008 at 3:13 am

Money talks!

forum modelek">forum modelek
July 7th, 2011 at 9:14 am

A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you change into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra particulars? It is extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog publish!

how do you get an ex back">how do you get an ex back
July 23rd, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I’m trying to find a way to get my ex back…anything! Its hard when a relationship ends over a misunderstanding.

un catering de boda sevilla">un catering de boda sevilla
July 8th, 2013 at 1:23 am

For a nice and browsing on on the internet over Three hours today, however i in no way uncovered every intriguing document just like the one you have. It really is wonderful well worth sufficient in my situation. In my opinion, in the event virtually all web owners and writers produced beneficial written content when you almost certainly performed, online can be much more helpful than ever.