Carlos Leon and Madonna look-a-like daughter, Lourdes.

spl37450_001.jpgspl37450_004.jpg

Carlos Leon, with his daughter with Madonna, Lourdes, and a woman believed to be a family member, went into a rant threatening this photog and say how he hates all photogs, etc. “I’ll see you alone one day!” he threatened. He had just picked up Lourdes and was only photographed for about a minute before hailing a taxi.

Last time I posted pictures of Lourdes, ya’ll went off on the poor girl’s eyebrows.  I stand by my opinion that she’s a beautiful girl.  So there!

Splash

Thursday, June 26th, 2008 at 11:11am
Filed under Madonna | 10 Comments

Comments

Comments

June 26th, 2008 at 11:54 am

I’m with you. It’s sad that she can’t just be a kid. When she hits 16-17 pluck away, until then leave her alone.

June 26th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

I think she is really cute.

June 26th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

I agree, she’s a really beautiful girl… Who cares about her eyebrows or anything else? She’s beautiful

June 26th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

She is a beautiful girl. She’s not even finished growing yet. I wish I looked that cute as a tween. And believe me she will looooove those eyebrows when she grows up and sees all those poor ladies with the sparce eyebrows that never grew back right after years of plucking and now they have to draw them on with a pencil.

June 26th, 2008 at 12:54 pm

I don’t know why but she reminds me of a younger Angelina Jolie in the second pic….

June 26th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

it’s not only her eyebrows.. she has mustache too…

but yeah, no use removing the facial hair now, coz she’s still so young, and yes, she’s beautiful anyhow…

June 26th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

she’s a beauty for sure. i read an article a few months ago about these stupid mom’s that were dragging their barely teen aged kids to get waxed and plucked. it’s so pathetic. these women that try to live through their children need to get a grip. it used to be just the media and hollywood making young girls feel like crap but now it’s their infected moms.

June 26th, 2008 at 10:13 pm

she is a gorgeous little girl. I wouldnt be surprised if she is asked to be in some kind of fashion campaign or even signed as a model in a few years.

June 27th, 2008 at 10:26 am

She is very pretty. My unibrow stared at her age and I was allowed to pluck it, my mother is no Hollywood mother. I still have one today, I swear I would look like Animal from the muppets if I did not wax the sucker…

April 3rd, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Kids should be kids, she’s adorable.