Bon Jovi & Diane Lane from 1985.

out903741.jpg

Bon Jovi and Diane Lane briefly dating in 1985.  I totally forgot they were an item once!  Bon Jovi left his high school sweetheart – and dated Diane Lane.  After breaking up with Diane, he begged his HS sweetheart to take him back, and she did.  They’ve been married ever since!

Check out the rest of the pics!

JJB

42-18047028.jpg42-18047047.jpg42-180471221.jpgout903740.jpgout903742.jpgout903743.jpg

Tags: ,

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008 at 9:09am
Filed under Bon Jovi, Diane Lane | 17 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 22nd, 2008 at 9:19 am

omg his hair, hahahahahaha. jesus christ…

January 22nd, 2008 at 9:47 am

She’s gonna be so embarrassed that these photos surfaced…haha look at his ridiculousness.

January 22nd, 2008 at 9:53 am

His hair!!!! hahahahahaha!!!
I love jon, always have.

January 22nd, 2008 at 9:55 am

Supposedly, he wrote “You Give Love A Bad Name” about his relationship with Diane Lane.

January 22nd, 2008 at 10:17 am

Why would she be embarrassed? She looks adorable. I think she looks like Lisa Marie Presley here when she was young. What happened to her teeth, though?

January 22nd, 2008 at 12:13 pm

I think they both look cute, thats how the rock bands wore thier hair back then, hence the name “hair bands”..always been a jon fan./

January 22nd, 2008 at 3:07 pm

She was so pretty back than. I always wondered how they met & who broke up with who. I have always been a BJ fan, love that man.

January 22nd, 2008 at 7:59 pm

I heard that Diane Lane’s father didn’t want her daughter to date a rockstar whose future didn’t seem so bright (SWW came out in ’87). They’re both cute. I adore Jon’s “poodle hair” days. But he looks better with Dorothea, of course!

January 27th, 2008 at 12:49 am

WHOA! I had NO IDEA!! I am guessing that she must’ve broken his

Maria">
Maria">Maria
August 7th, 2008 at 10:43 am

du var utro mot din kone og ho veit ikke at du var med Diane Lane i denne Seksuelle forholdet til Diane Lane men eg visste om det og du har ikke sat det på grunn av du holdet hemmligheten mellom dere to som var i denne forholdet som ikke kan være evig eg visste at du hadde dette på nettet men du gjorde det ikke. og det var ikke bra då kona di bli helt knust hvis du hadde sagt det og det må du ikke gjøre være lydig mot meg og for Diane Lane

September 14th, 2008 at 2:33 am

He looked better with her than with Dorothea. obviously…

October 3rd, 2008 at 10:19 am

I love Jon !!!!!!!!! He’s so gorgeous now…..and then!

October 19th, 2008 at 4:48 am

I’ve always loved Jon and his music!!
In my opinion he’te sexiest and cutiest man in the world….He’s breathtaking!!!
He was adorable with long hair…look at his face…he looked like a “baby”…soooo cute..
As regards Diane..I don’t like her!!!
I can see him only with his wife Dorothea…even if she’s not that cute!!!

Maria">
Maria">Maria
January 4th, 2009 at 9:39 am

you cannot leave your wife for this but diane lane have to unerstand this privacy corrected about you jon and you was cheating on your wife to be with your lover in you dreams my opinion is you was lovers and you can be with your wife and you can`t stay with your girl was Diane Lane and your relationship with her you can quit this thing and be with your wife for good for your sake of course i hope you do the right for thing for you for god sake

maria">
maria">maria
October 12th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

du kan ikke være med Diane Lane fordi at eg veit mye om deg og du kan ikke slipper unna med det og eg er den rette i din hjerte og tenker på deg men du er også redd for din kone drikke mye og det er derfor du kan være med meg og du kan få tillit igjen hvis du vil det eg har deg rundt lillefingeren.
du kan ikke bare sitter der og ser på at kona di drikker og du kan ikke være sånn men eg er veldig forelsket i deg i seks år og det burde du vite okei

faith">
faith">faith
October 25th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I don’t like Diane!she’s SHIT!she knows that jon has a girfriend before she came..and then what happened??Jon leaves his wife…yeah,jon wrote his song “you give love a bad name”because he doesn’t have a good relationship with diane!

May 3rd, 2010 at 2:37 pm

solo a esta flaca se le ocurre engañar a jon bon jovi el dios de la belleza