Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt at the 13th annual Critics’ Choice Awards, January 7

94725_celeb_653_122_871lo.jpg

I really love them together.  I’ve tried, but I just can’t hate them.  So sue me.  You gotta check out the pictures of them together at the table.  They’re so cute!

94752_celeb_899_122_631lo.jpg

60869_a_453_122_540lo.jpg95244_celeb_0196_122_10lo.jpg95597_celeb_7286_122_234lo.jpg95591_celeb_5276_122_866lo.jpg95578_celeb_3259_122_550lo.jpg95572_celeb_7246_122_211lo.jpg95585_celeb_0267_122_621lo.jpg94745_celeb_380_122_868lo.jpg94739_celeb_072_122_1lo.jpg

Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 at 8:08am
Filed under Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt | 27 Comments

Comments

Comments

January 8th, 2008 at 8:56 am

Angie looks beautiful and Brad looks like crap. Not hot.

January 8th, 2008 at 8:58 am

They both look great, and they look really good as a couple. Best luck to them and their family

January 8th, 2008 at 9:16 am

I love theses people.

January 8th, 2008 at 9:19 am

They look wonderful. So happy and in love and Brad looks like he is being a naughty little boy. I totally love them too!!!

January 8th, 2008 at 9:39 am

Angelina looks beautiful, Brad has aged dramatically. Still don’t like them as a couple.

January 8th, 2008 at 10:23 am

Lovely cheaters maybe….

January 8th, 2008 at 10:24 am

Angelina is a bitch and she broke up a marriage. Just because she adopts babies all around the world, then you think it’s alright. she know she broke up their marriage and you do to. Everything is not hunky dory with me.

January 8th, 2008 at 10:28 am

angelina is definitely not a fashion icon she always looks the same

January 8th, 2008 at 11:04 am

Melissa, you are wacky. Brad looks totally hot, especially here. Here is the thing about these two: they are soul mates. Even if they don’t stay together forever (because that is how free spirits are) they were destined to be together. I love them as a couple.

January 8th, 2008 at 11:12 am

They are wonderful and in LOVE… :) Amazing couple. God bless them.

January 8th, 2008 at 11:41 am

I still don’t understand the hate-filled posts like those from above poster “Esan”. First of all, whatever they may or may have done doesn’t affect anyone but the parties involved. Second of all, at least Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston did not have children. Why no hate-filled posts directed at women who got involved with men while their partners/wives were pregnant, like Gisele Bundchen, Claire Danes and Britney Spears, to name a few. Is that not worse? Or is it because these women didn’t “steal” a man from America’s Sweetheart that it is somehow okay? For pete’s sake, it has been three years. Jennifer Aniston appears to have moved on. Why can’t total strangers who are not affected by this in the least not do the same????

January 8th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

I totally agree with esan. Angelina is a complete heartless bitch. You can tell by looking at her she is a bitch.
She shuns her biological baby. I am not seeing a motherly bond there. I love Brad but he is a dick for what he did to Jen.
I still and always will be a Jennifer Anniston fan.
Love ya Jen, Angie is a bitch!!!!!

January 8th, 2008 at 1:56 pm

they can be a couple, whatever and adopt a million babies, thats great, but not showing a little love to your own flesh and blood baby!!? thats a big screw you in my book

January 9th, 2008 at 3:47 am

stop with this ‘they broke poor Jen’s heart’ hysteria!!!

God…

Your precious ‘Jen’ is a grown woman, almost 40 years old, and she is not a little girl that needs your defence. And by all means, she is NOT the victim here. How do you know that she didn’t drove Brad away with her constant whining, self-centering, selfishness and the fact that for 6 years of marriage she never wanted a kid with him. And I’m not talking biological, they may have had adopted (you can see clearly now that Brad is ok with adoption lol)

“Jen” is so focused on her dying career and her wish that people do not remember her forever like Rachel from ‘Friends’(too late, darling, just accept it, you suck as an actress) that she has moved on a looong time ago, she has forgotten about Brad and Angie, she is too busy with HERSELF. I myself pity her on some level, because… to be 40, single and without kids… Pity woman. Pity SELFISH woman…

Team ‘Get OVER IT!’ 4ever

January 9th, 2008 at 3:47 am

Forgot to say: Brad looks just … hairy LOL

I can’t say I like.

January 9th, 2008 at 6:07 am

Sway-
I pity you for your judgemental attitude. Sad person you are. I bet Jennifer’s life is way better than your’s. And to feel sorry for her because she’s 40 (which she isn’t) single and without kids… what a joke! Are we in the 1950′s?
Besides perhaps their marriage wasn’t working out in which case isn’t it a good thing they didn’t have kids? And isn’t it a good thing they’re no longer married?
Get over it!

January 9th, 2008 at 6:34 am

Ths epitiomizes what is wrong with the world. You people latch on one thing, one picture, and hold it like it’s a sacred document or something. She is with Shiloh ALL OF THE TIME. I see pictures. I’m guessing because she is so young there are some things she can’t do that the other children can. She’s not a cold heartless bitch. She’s a beautiful woman with a big heart and all I can figure out is that you are jealous of her. Do your research. Go back and read articles on Brad when he first got married to Jen. He basically comes out and says he may not want to be married to her forever. They were so different! He is wanting to make a change; Jennifer is nice but just not like that. Angelina is. They are a perfect couple, whether you guys like it or not. And the good that they have already done together outdoes anything you will probably ever do in your miserable, selfish lives.

January 9th, 2008 at 8:13 am

Well said Anon! Sway sounds like such a b!itch. Just because Brad and Angelina are happy together doesn’t make Jennifer a bad person. The Brangeloonies seem to feel the need to justify their loyalty by HATING Jennifer. Is it possible to adore them without hating on her?
And Blondey- in case you missed it throughout your extensive “research” Angelina herself said Shiloh was like an outcast.

I think Angelina looks beautiful here, which doesn’t surprise me as I’ve always found her beautiful. Brad however looks like crap. Yes I know he’s an above average looking guy but he’s smug, arrogant and ageing rapidly. I think he’s past his prime in many ways hence the noble projects.
Having said all that, I agree with “Me”, I don’t like them as a couple. In fact I think she could do better.

January 9th, 2008 at 8:32 am

Blondey: “He basically comes out and says he may not want to be married to her forever”

Hahahahaha!!!! What a dumb, selfish, foolish thing of him to say!!! And you applaud this do you? Last time I checked marriage was “supposed” to be forever, not something you do and see how it goes. Of course marriages break up, but don’t people get married with the hope and intention that they don’t?
Oh so it’s ok for him to say that is it? Good God your Brangelina worship has totally blinded you to reality and the difference between right and wrong.
I can’t wait till this bubble bursts. I don’t particularly care for this couple but I can’t wait to see how the fans will cope. Hahaha, probably suicidal with no Brangelina!

January 9th, 2008 at 8:57 am

Blondey- are you suggesting that when Brad said he may not be married forever that it somehow makes him a better/more justified cheating a sshole??

January 9th, 2008 at 12:50 pm

Anon – fine, my bad, Jennifer’s not 40, she’s 39. She’ll be 40 nxt year. Big deal.

And I AM over it -) But you obviously AREN’T. You are not over the fact that Jennifer was left by Brad for a really gorgeous, amazing woman.

By all means, what I meant was that when someone is 40, they are FULLY GROWN-UP. Their life is half over (and that is in the GOOD case) and they should think what they will leave behind one day (she will, indeed, leave a great performance in ‘Friends’ but that’s it).

Kate – fine. Maybe I am a bitch :) And maybe I like it. Sometimes it is better to be a bitch than some jealous ass going on and on about the same old thing – ‘Oh, that bad Angelina, that poor Jennifer, that mean Brad! Let’s lock Angelina and Brad up, socials should take the kids from them and better yet – let’s put up a monument in honor of precious, never-been-wrong Jennifer.’

The only thing I am sorry about right now is that I fell on that level again to explain myself (which I had promised myself NOT to do) so I will stop right now and get back to my “sad” life (muahaha)

Take care.

January 9th, 2008 at 3:19 pm

Oh yeah, I’m crying into my pillow every night for Jennifer. I think it’s a good thing they split up. However I don’t think she’s pathetic just because she’s single. How many single women are there, are you suggesting that if a women is approaching her 40′s and doesn’t have a man then that makes her pathetic??
I couldn’t care less if Brad and Angelina got married tomorrow. What I do hate is the stigma that everyone is giving Jennifer- making out like she’s a sad mess because she couldn’t “keep” Brad. Well let me point something out; if Brad and Angelina were both ugly, believe me, not only would they NOT have a strong fanbase but also, NO-ONE would hate/pity/blame Jennifer.
Just shows what a shallow soceity we live in. So yeah, carry on telling yourself what a gorgeous woman Brad left her for- as though that totally makes Jennifer deserve the scorn that people like yourself impose on her.
And as for her life being “half” over and all she’s contributed is Friends… Umm… is she under some duty to contribute anything else? Surely it’s a choice? And if it isn’t then what have all contributed? Or are we all a waste of time and will easily be forgotten by our friends/families/anyone who’s loved us unless were jetting around adopting kids?
And it’s ok if you don’t sink to my level to explain yourself. After all, you must be someone with so much to offer soceity (judging by you critcisms of Jennifer on so many levels).

January 9th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

Well said Anon!

I HATE Brad, Angelina and I don’t like Jennifer Aniston but the way people bash her is RIDICULOUS! HE CHEATED ON HER AND SHE HAS LEFT THEM BOTH ALONE. Why all the hatred towards her is beyond me. Did she try and break them up? Did she say anything bad about their kids? Nothing! And yet the Loonies won’t leave her alone.

Brad is a moron, Jennifer is boring and Angelina needs to eat. Get over it people- they take a s hit like the rest of us. They are not gods for christ sake! Quit the worshipping, it’s tired and scary.

January 10th, 2008 at 12:42 am

BRA-VO, Anon.

Well said.

If you need to believe that I was judging – fine with me. I wasn’t but, whatever, sarcasm is not always appreciated anyways.

God forbid I ever express an opinion on Angelina-Brad-Jennifer subject again.

January 10th, 2008 at 3:43 am

“Well let me point something out; if Brad and Angelina were both ugly, believe me, not only would they NOT have a strong fanbase but also, NO-ONE would hate/pity/blame Jennifer.”

So true!

January 10th, 2008 at 9:11 am

Well said Kaz!

February 5th, 2008 at 6:30 am

Oh yeah, these people… Why wouldn’t they just have a plastic to make themselves ugly, I wonder! Shame on them!

LOL