Do you wanna see Tom Brady as a underwear model? I know I wouldn’t mind!

tom-brady-underwear-model_356×356.jpg

Calvin Klein is in talks with Tom Brady and his camp for him to become their next underwear model. (Just think Marky Mark in 2007/2008)

The New England Patriots quarterback and Gisele Bundchen’s main man has been offered a reported $1 million dollars for his “services”.  As of now,  Mr. Brady is undecided on what to do. Apparently his supermodel sweetey is urging him to do it!

We heard that if Tom doesn’t hurry up and take the deal Calvin Klein may offer it to someone else!

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been seeing Tom everywhere lately! (not that I mind in the least bit!)

Friday, November 9th, 2007 at 12:12pm
Filed under Tom Brady | 5 Comments

Comments

Comments

November 9th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

For his next job, why doesn’t he try being a father instead of just a sperm donor! What a classless jetsetting jerk. He stands in front of the cameras & says he is going to lobby for time off during the season to spend with his son. Well, the last few times the Pats have had extra days off (& there have been a quite few of them) he has been photographed with the classless underwear model.

November 9th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

Thank you, “not a brady fan”–I could not have said it any better!

November 10th, 2007 at 6:24 pm

yeah, it’s too bad, physical beauty does not surpass the ugly inside.

November 10th, 2007 at 6:45 pm

Heck ya, I don’t have to talk to the man; just lookin.

November 13th, 2007 at 11:41 am

He bugs me….especially when he talks…I dunno…