Vanessa Williams and Rick Fox re-marry?

Vanessa Williams Rick Fox Wedding Picture 2

Celebrity Babylon is reporting that Vanessa Williams and Rick Fox have remarried. I dunno, looks more like a scene from Ugly Betty.  Is Rick Fox in Ugly Betty – or could it be a cameo? (I don’t watch it…Thursday night is a big TV night!)

Judging by their faces, I wouldn’t think those two were necessarily in love.

Wednesday, September 26th, 2007 at 11:23pm
Filed under Rick Fox, Vanessa Williams | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 26th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

It’s a scene from Ugly Betty

September 27th, 2007 at 10:59 am

it’s from “nice day for a posh wedding” episode they’re filming now.

September 27th, 2007 at 11:09 am

I believe he is doing a cameo on the show. But why would she be wearing a wedding dress in the show??

September 27th, 2007 at 11:15 am

pcspain………if you followed Ugly Betty, she was supposed to get married to the owner of the magazine, but cancelled until this fall because she couldn’t get St Patrick’s Cathedral…….supposedly Posh will be one of her bridesmaids

September 27th, 2007 at 11:57 am

I can’t believe she would even work with him. I mean they did have a nasty divorce. Still shocked that he has a cameo on this show.

September 27th, 2007 at 12:17 pm

A quick check of IMDB.com will show you that he is guest starring on Ugly Betty as a character named Dwayne. She is still going to marry the boss on the show as of last Thursday show.

LipstickBitches">LipstickBitches
September 27th, 2007 at 4:26 pm

They’re doing it for the show. I can’t wait for the new episode tonight!

Spoilers!!!

She said that the producers asked if she was ok with it and she said she was. Apparently there’s a love scene and she said that they had a kid together and were friends.

September 28th, 2007 at 4:40 pm

Rick Fox’s acting abilities need help. I used to respect him when he played ball & everyone called him a “punk”. After his disrespect to Vanessa and their children by cheating, I have none.
Rick Fox thinks he’s hot now, but wait till judgement day in front of God. Stop commiting adultery & return to Vanessa. This will be the best medicine your soul, life, and career can get. Sabrina

January 15th, 2008 at 1:56 pm

yeahh its definatly from ‘nice day for a posh wedding’ cos shes wearing the same dress and gloves, and he is in that episode