Amy Winehouse wants to be a mom.

up-winehouse_lrg.jpg

After claiming their drug problems are behind them, Amy Winehouse and husband Blake Fielder-Civil are reportedly trying for a baby.

A source, claiming to be a friend of the singer, told the News of the World: “Amy and Blake really want a child together and they don’t want to wait. They’re trying for a baby and Amy told us she could be expecting.”

“Amy thinks she might be pregnant because they shagged all holiday.”

“She really wants a baby and thinks it will help get her life back on track.”

But the source added that perhaps the ‘Back to Black’ star has it the wrong way around: “Amy needs to sort her problems out before having a bab. At the moment they can’t provide a good home for a child.”

Amy and Blake returned from their Caribbean holiday earlier in the week and Blake told the Sun that they’re not planning to return to rehab: “She’s really well and she doesn’t need to go back into rehab.”

He added: “We haven’t fallen out with Amy’s parents or mine for talking to the newspapers. They were concerned so said what they did.”

Monday, September 10th, 2007 at 1:13pm
Filed under Amy Winehouse | 14 Comments

Comments

Comments

September 10th, 2007 at 1:14 pm

Great. “My life is completely screwed up and I can’t kick heroin. I know, let’s have a baby!”. Seriously.

September 10th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

No kidding. Like lack of sleep, a crying baby and the stress of a major change help an individual kick a habit. Motherhood is fabulous but is a completly selfless act and when one is recovering from a drug addiction they must take the time to take care of themselves. This is a very bad idea!!!!! Babies do not make everything better. They complicate life. I am a mother and love motherhood more than life itself but chose to become a mother at the time best for my son, not me.

September 10th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

Oh my – baby’s don’t fix things.

But props on the photoshopping of her legs .. too bad life can’t be as easily ‘fixed.’

September 10th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Oh, God. Please don’t let her reproduce.

September 10th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

Poor kid, I feel bad for him/her already and it’s not even conceived yet. She will be a horrible mother and an even worse role model. Here’s hoping that she’s infertile. lol.

September 11th, 2007 at 1:32 am

Heather,
I think what you said was the smartest thing I ever seen someone post. I really hope someone explains that to Amy Winehouse.

December 1st, 2007 at 12:00 am

well…dumb idea…I feel sorry for the baby already? How’s the spawn supposed to be proud of mommy or daddy? the baby could likely be BORN with tendencies to addictions and SO MANY likely medical complications due to an unhealthy mother. So maybe they will have a baby, and child protective services will likely confiscate the poor thing and he/she/it will die young from lung cancer or drug/alcohol overdose or something resulting frin immune deficiencies or sexually transmitted diseases it might have been born with.

August 28th, 2009 at 8:17 am

She’s a great singer though.

December 31st, 2010 at 2:29 pm

My most effective buddy suggested that I have a look at your site. Thanks for the fantastic read and I’ll be back soon.

December 31st, 2010 at 6:05 pm

I’d like to go to your blog extra typically however lately it seems to be taking ceaselessly to come up. I visit from work, and our connection there may be fairly good. Do you assume the problem might be on your end?

January 26th, 2011 at 3:01 am

I simply wanted to thank you so much once more. I am not sure the things that I would’ve sorted out without the type of strategies revealed by you over that situation. It truly was an absolute horrifying matter in my opinion, however , spending time with the very specialised style you resolved that made me to leap over gladness. I will be happy for this service and then pray you realize what a great job you happen to be providing teaching people today using your web site. Most likely you have never got to know any of us.

January 29th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

This pst was helpful.

April 7th, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Anyone put together a number of suitable elements here. I actually seen about often the online world with regards to typically the subject along with discovered many everyone will set off coupled by way of with ones own internet site.

April 7th, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Aw, this unique seemed to be a good honestly fine blog. On ideas That i would undoubtedly including to be able to get inside of posting really like the at the same time , capturing occasion and authentic focus in order to help to make some incredibly great article… however , just what exactly can certainly My spouse and i say… I personally waste time plenty along with due to hardly any usually means appear for you to get everything done.