Lindsay Lohan keeps on truckin’

lilo.jpg

Despite being fresh out of rehab (for the second time) little Linds just keeps the party going. She turned 21 this month, so this must be a “freebie” month for her, and I am positive she will try to clean up her act and cut down on the late nights in August. Or not.

Lindsay was seen partying at Pure (in Las Vegas) this weekend, and last night at a club called Winston.

lilo2.jpg

At least she got someone else to drive for her!

*I just found this picture of Linds walking around LA (I believe) with her alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet on. I did a post yesterday about her voluntarily strapping this thing on to remind her to not drink alcohol (or act as a blatent PR stunt). Either way, I find it sort of amusing.

lindsay-lohan-alcohol-monitoring-04.jpg

Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 at 2:14pm
Filed under Lindsay Lohan | 11 Comments

Comments

Comments

July 18th, 2007 at 3:31 pm

There’s a not-so-blind item on Page Six today:

“July 18, 2007 — WHICH hard-partying starlet has figured out a way to get high while wearing an alcohol-monitoring anklet? She was asking where she could score some Ecstasy at a Vegas club the other night . . . ”

Obviously, we don’t know if its true but I do not see good things for Lindsay no matter how many electronic ankle bracelets she dons.

July 18th, 2007 at 4:16 pm

She should bedazzle that thing.. make it all sparkly. That would show some real seriousness about wearing it. :D

July 18th, 2007 at 4:27 pm

Awwww… another attempt to foil John Q Public – an alcohol-detection device! How clever! Lose it, Blohan – you’re a joke and everyone knows it.

July 18th, 2007 at 5:36 pm

NO ONE who is serious about their sobriety wears ankle bracelets fresh outta rehab. We go to AA meetings and work the steps with a sponsor. L. Lohan is NOT serious about her sobriety…yet!

July 18th, 2007 at 5:46 pm

I agree she is not serious @ all.

July 18th, 2007 at 6:46 pm

ha ha, I wonder if she remembered to put the batteries in it!!

July 18th, 2007 at 7:45 pm

I think she looks great and am going to wait and see and not judge so quickly. I hope she disappoints you all and is successful in her journey.

July 18th, 2007 at 8:27 pm

Wow, it really just looks ridiculous on her. Poor thing. Not.

July 19th, 2007 at 2:32 am

I hope she proves us all wrong…but I would not bet on it!

July 19th, 2007 at 3:43 am

it looks uncomfortable, i think it’s pretty silly to parade around with it in front of paparazzi. i guess she does’nt want to end up in jail like paris ..PR.

July 19th, 2007 at 10:10 am

Gotta cry ‘BULLSHIT!’ on the whole ‘rehab’ thing.
I she went to a real rehab, she would not have been allowed out until the program had been completely finished (so Promises needs it’s licence lifted).
One who REALLY HAS gone through rehab or is taking part in AA meetings does NOT hang out in bars. Period.