Guess Who?

n1068240012300017808324fs1.jpg

ANSWER AFTER THE JUMP!

Rumer Willis! These pics are from her Facebook.

n1523850004300144698587gm6.jpgn1523850004300144708899vm6.jpgn108423018830035373478dx7.jpgn1084230188300353675347ly1.jpgn1084230188300353686712kx7.jpgn1523850004300144729558pt5.jpg

Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 at 12:00am
Filed under TRIVIA | 56 Comments

Comments

Comments

March 22nd, 2007 at 12:35 am

pure class…

March 22nd, 2007 at 2:20 am

OMG looks like Lindsay Lohan’s work is done! LOL

March 22nd, 2007 at 7:39 am

what is a Facebook???

March 22nd, 2007 at 8:33 am

Her parents must be SO proud.

March 22nd, 2007 at 9:47 am

She has quite a bit of nose candy in her nose check it out

Mom and Dad where are you?

March 22nd, 2007 at 9:49 am

She has the white stuff in her nose.

Hello Bruce and Demi. Not a good sign. Rehab time

March 22nd, 2007 at 11:34 am

Looks like she is a normal teenager!

March 22nd, 2007 at 12:48 pm

so what, she looks like her mom before surgeries

March 22nd, 2007 at 12:57 pm

How old is Rumer?? Hey Demi, instead of taking care of your son Ashton maybe you should take care of Rumer! Normal teenager? I don’t think so, more like a weirdo teenager. By the way, why does she dress so drabby????

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:07 pm

“Her parents must be so proud…”

three bills says her step dad ashton took these pictures.

i love how fuglies travel in packs.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:09 pm

She looks a little like she could be Natalie Portman’s sister. She’s cute! Must have her mom’s looks. Melinda above hit it on the head.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:09 pm

um, what nose candy are you guys referring too?…. oh you mean the light reflecting, man you guys are just as bad as the gossip mags. take an innocent picture and completely turn it into a contraversy….and i totally agree with melinda, she looks like she is having fun with her friends like all teenagers do!!! get your head of your own asses, you all act like your shit don’t stink :)

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:11 pm

It’s funny how that stupid fucking phrase “fugly” has swept the anonymous internet idiot crowd. A normal, cute kid and the harpies descend in force.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:17 pm

Blah.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:29 pm

It´s funny how the american (in general) speech is so pure and perfect, “Our kids are virgns and don´t do drugs” but every time we hear some thing like that. Ok, she isn´t normal but she is like every american, face it.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:31 pm

First off….you know we all do silly crazy stuff as teens . Looks like friends just being silly to me . I dont think rehab is in order….you people are so dramatic !!!

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:32 pm

mom and dad and step-dad must be so proud.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:32 pm

Okay, fine do stuff like that, but WHY for the love of all that holy post them online or on Facebook or any other public place?

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Rumer is 18 and she does resemble her mother, pre-surgery. She looks like an obnoxious little twit in these pictures, especially the last two.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:36 pm

ewww……Is that Howard K. Stern she is sharing that condom with?

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:37 pm

That’s not “nose candY’ you twits. It’s residue from the condom she’s eating. Duh. Leave the girl alone.

March 22nd, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Where is her mother!

March 22nd, 2007 at 2:01 pm

i’ve seen her party. she’ll o.d. before the year is out.

March 22nd, 2007 at 2:02 pm

wow, from the side she looks like natalie portman!

Astrid">
Astrid">Astrid
March 22nd, 2007 at 2:07 pm

A Facebox is a blog you can put photos… like she did. And she sux :)

March 22nd, 2007 at 2:12 pm

SHE IS HAVING FUN , SHE’S NOT UGLY , JUST ON TEAM CHUNK A DUNK

March 22nd, 2007 at 2:17 pm

I’m sure her parents are soooo very proud of their little girl!!!

March 22nd, 2007 at 3:25 pm

she’d be so much cuter if she didn’t have that weird al hair going on. other than that, she seems like a relatively normal teenager.

March 22nd, 2007 at 3:31 pm

I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THIS GIRL,,, BUT FOR ALL ELSE,,, WHAT PART OF THIS IS NORMAL FOR A TEENAGER? THE PART WHERE SHE HAS A CONDOM IN HER MOUTH, OR THE PART WHERE SHE IS SMOKING ON A CANCER STICK? THIS IS NOT A NORMAL GIRL, BUT THIS IS AMERICA, SO I GUESS IT MAKES IT OK!

March 22nd, 2007 at 3:33 pm

Ok so she took some e and had few drinks took some pix to put on myspace she is being a regular kid and it works for her
Why bash It like she’s doin somethin “shocking”
Take it easy guys go outside have some fresh breath of air and face a cold world of REALITY

============
America Has voted and your new american idol is

Sanjaya Malakar

Simon: What in bloody hell was that!

March 22nd, 2007 at 3:33 pm

i think she, from a certain distance and if you’re a little blind, looks like that girl from pirates of the carribean… what’s her name? i can’t remember now…

March 22nd, 2007 at 3:42 pm

this is perfectly respectable behaviour at her age, she´s not 14. I wouldn´t like it if I was her mother but it´s not her business anyway to control her girl forever. Everyone goes through a phase, it´s better if it happens at the right time. I meen what do you think collage is for? Stop being mean to her and save it for the real bitches.

March 22nd, 2007 at 4:01 pm

GROSS!

March 22nd, 2007 at 4:09 pm

Hands up those of you who dont have photos like this… We were all young once.

March 22nd, 2007 at 5:01 pm

Nicole: You’re right. I’ve seen so many pictures of her with her hair cropped real short and she is the spitting image of her mother. She has the potential to be a really cute girl. I guess I am just WAAAY to square but none of my friends acted like that at 18 but she’s in a different crowd, I guess. I still don’t think she has a drug problem, though. I think they were just acting goofy. I agree with others, though, even tho’ she may not be famous she is the offspring of famous folks and she should know better than let herself be pictured like that. On the other hand she can’t stop living just because someone might catch a pic of her acting out either. What a double edge sword. I actually don’t envy these kids.

March 22nd, 2007 at 5:07 pm

Well at least she practices safe sex. Assuming she hasn’t used up all the condoms as playtoys.

March 22nd, 2007 at 6:19 pm

Like mohter, like daughter. It’s well known in Hollyood that Demi Moore was a teen prostitute – at her own mother’s behest. The apple doesn’t fall far, etc.

March 22nd, 2007 at 8:32 pm

i like how you people stand up for her like you know her. she is demi moore and bruce willis’ daughter. she is 18 and has more money than she knows what to do with. she is snorting coke. she is partying. get over it.

March 22nd, 2007 at 8:44 pm

Maybe all of the individuals that didn’t have anything nice to say, should look in the mirror would bet we all have done some silly things as teens weather 15 or 18. I commend her for being herself and who gives a crap what we think, Does anyone of you care what other’s think of you

March 22nd, 2007 at 9:14 pm

I agree, she looks like Natalie Portman’s not as cute sister, kind of like Hilary and Hailey Duff but worse.

March 23rd, 2007 at 3:54 am

I think she is hideous to look at – truly hideous. And these pictures make her look trashy. Hell, they make her look ridiculously trashy. As someone else said, her parents must be SO proud.

Oh, and I hate that little star tattoo on her hand.

March 23rd, 2007 at 7:26 am

What is her facebook name?

March 23rd, 2007 at 8:32 am

she has the chin from hell, way too big.

March 23rd, 2007 at 2:07 pm

there is no way in hell this girl could be considered CUTE. what are you smoking? Bruce and Demi’s girls are all majorly FUG and in need of reconstructive surgery.

March 23rd, 2007 at 2:17 pm

I don’t know, but at 18 I wasn’t being photographed with condoms.

And, I’m getting a little tired of people who are “famous for being famous.”

March 23rd, 2007 at 7:39 pm

yeah when I was a teenager all my friends had vibrating cock rings. Normal teenagers may act stupid once in awhile, but they are smart enough not to put pics on the internet. Especially if their parents are famous. Idiots.

March 24th, 2007 at 9:40 am

If I looked like RW I would not post my pic on the internet either. EVER!!!!
Money can’t buy you a pretty face, well…unless you are Ashlee Simpson anyways.

March 24th, 2007 at 9:44 am

oh ya, her nose reminds me of paris hiltons nose a little bit, kind of hooked and droopy, you can see the inside of her nostrils, like hiltons….that is NOT a good thing.

March 24th, 2007 at 9:43 pm

i went to high school with her and that weird shit she does is not an unusual sight…simply stated, she is an attention whore

March 25th, 2007 at 2:53 am

kickedy mare, kickedy foal
kickedy mare, kickedy foal

March 26th, 2007 at 5:23 pm

wtf? She is having fun with her friends, judgemental anyone? LOL She looks like a teenager to me. And belive it or not, a lot of teenagers smoke…GASP!!..is it wrong?? I dunno? who am I to judge? LEave her alone and gt back to your meaningless lives

March 27th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

LMAO..she has a vibrating cock ring on her thumb! Hahaha! Yeah she’s fug, and kinda trashy acting in these pics! But oh well…she’s still a kid! She better have taken that condom off her finger and put it on the them guys! She does not need to reproduce!

April 1st, 2007 at 9:51 pm

What a WHORE! And she has sideburns! One of the hairiest girls I have ever seen. And FUGLY. I would NEVER do her.

April 9th, 2007 at 4:51 am

Rumer is a lesbian. If she hasn’t come out of the closet yet, she soon will. I’d take a bet on it. She looks gay.

January 9th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Black bra and white top? Major no-no.

Mercurial Vapor">Mercurial Vapor
August 13th, 2011 at 12:02 pm

yes, i really believe you, i such as your post, i promise someday i am going to be back in order to read you content again, really regards, i will bookmark the item