Josh Holloway ‘Met His Match’ With Wife Yessica

holloway_jo02687_400.jpg

Lost star Josh Holloway always ended all of his romantic relationships before they got too serious until he was challenged by his future wife Yessica. The star, who plays Sawyer on the hit show, and his wife have been married since 2004 and he claims he has finally met his match.

He tells American Elle magazine, “I’ve done all the dumping, which is not a good thing. It’s funny, because I married someone who has always done it as well. I believe I met my match.”

The 37-year-old says he did try to break things off early in the relationship adding, “At the very beginning, yes; when I felt it getting pretty serious I went, uh-oh, and wrote the goodbye letter. But she promptly wrote another letter that trumped it. So I stayed!”

Wednesday, February 7th, 2007 at 10:10am
Filed under Josh Holloway | 14 Comments

Comments

Comments

February 7th, 2007 at 11:55 am

YESSICA..give me a f ing break.

February 7th, 2007 at 3:27 pm

I can’t believe a hot guy like him is with such a fug girl … it must be love. I just look at her and think, GAAAACK!!!

November 18th, 2007 at 3:00 am

NOWAY JOSH ND YESSICA SHE ISNT CUTE ENOUGH FOR HIM …………IM JEALOUS :@ :@

July 14th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Hello, all you racist people out there, I believe that those who leave hateful comments on Yessica must be 1) white chicks who can’t get hot guys 2) asian chicks who want white dudes 3) hateful gay men who can’t stand an asian girl getting a hot guy. You should give both of them, Yessica and Josh, for being a lovely couple that they are in a hateful world. Bye

September 2nd, 2008 at 4:31 pm

They look great together.

October 17th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I agree with Alvin. Why does he need to have some bimbo chick anyways? If they even out and are in love, who are you girls and guys to judge? Not everyone is as shallow as you kids and being a good-looking guy doesn’t mean he has to be with some gorgeous bimbo. He can date anyone he wants and it shows some good character knowing he didn’t go out with someone based on appearance alone; it shows she has more personality to him that most other girls couldn’t possibly compare to. I also feel sorry for these types of couples; you’re all a bunch of racist scum bags.

October 24th, 2008 at 4:51 pm

I believe he loved her for her personality but anyways guys Josh deserve better he is the hottiest she looks yuk!

November 12th, 2008 at 7:46 pm

He deserves better!! And she knows it. She locks herself up in the bathroom to read his lines before him! He said it himself @@ JOSH U DESERVE SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!

January 17th, 2009 at 7:13 pm

she is sooo much less attractive than him though – it’s hard to not notice

April 14th, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Isn\\\’t it wonderful to see a great looking guy with someone normal like the rest of us and not some mirror ego image of themselves. Most of the world is not gorgeous. We all have our moments, but I\\\’m just glad to see one of my favorite actors obviously in love with someone real and vice versa.

April 2nd, 2010 at 1:00 pm

She’s beautiful. You all sound hateful and jealous. I love Sawyer as much as the next Lost fan… but it sounds like you girls might be psychotic. Imagine her reading this? That is totally cruel. She’s gorgeous and they look happy!

March 19th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

uhh.. like you guys can do any better? josh has a really good reason to be with her so let them be.

December 19th, 2012 at 4:04 am

I think its not that she is ugly (she’s really not), but that she looks like the girl in the car over, which is shocking after seeing photos of celeb/celeb pairings. Its like we forget that celebs can meet *civilians* and fall in love. Like Haolegirl stated: a lot of eye candy actors have plain-Jane wives (by plain-Jane, I just mean they look like they lead normal private lives, fart and pick their nose like everyone else, and for the most part, stay out of the limelight)and its always a pleasant surprise b/c it makes me admire them that much more. I find Brad Pitt to be a narcissistic egotistic d-bag, so its not a surprise he had to find a lady that he thinks is his mirror image. I love how every photo I see of Josh and Yessica, he has his arms wrapped protectively around her (NOT the other way around)- its so cute. Its so funny how when an ugly man is with a hot girl, its still the girl’s fault b/c obviously “she’s just with him for the money”. Either way, there are haters. Either jealous they’re not with the hot guy, or they’re jealous cuz they’re not with the rich ugly dude to spend his money.

March 13th, 2013 at 8:34 am

jeez you jealous biatches! (racist too) stop being whiny aholes and just be happy for him! I for one am very pleased that an average looking woman like Yessica can still bag a hottie like Josh. I get the feeling that if he ended up with an average looking black woman instead, there wouldn’t be any backlash at all. The comments would probably be like: “oh such a unique pair blabla!” Why so much hate and racism for asian women?