Teri Hatcher and her daughter walk their dogs in Studio City, December 17

62924_t_hatcher_010_122_336lo.jpg

62950_t_hatcher_011_122_409lo.jpg

Monday, December 18th, 2006 at 1:13pm
Filed under Teri Hatcher | 9 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 18th, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Is it just me, or does the daughter look like an alien? The giant head and stick figure body

December 18th, 2006 at 2:29 pm

I was just about to come and say how pretty her daughter is. no, she doesn’t look like an alien!

December 18th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

I agree with GirlGlobal. Her daughter is very pretty, she must get her looks from her father

Kingcob Bob IV">Kingcob Bob IV
December 18th, 2006 at 4:33 pm

Hatcher has the skinniest legs I have ever seen.

December 18th, 2006 at 5:55 pm

I find it rather disturbing that the mother seems to be skinnier than her pre-teen (?) daughter. Gods, poor child…

December 18th, 2006 at 10:13 pm

Someone please get that woman a sandwich.

December 19th, 2006 at 5:09 am

I wish someone would get Hatcher a doctor to complete the sexchange operation. She still looks a little too manish, in a drag queen sort of way.

December 19th, 2006 at 2:10 pm

I think Teri’s dogs weigh more than she does… sad.
Her legs are so thin it’s unreal.

January 2nd, 2007 at 10:43 am

With teri’s need to take any opportunity to get attention, her narcistic drive will even be happy to be noticed for her skeletal structure being thinner than her 10 year old daughter. Whether she chases charities pretending to be there for the needy or believing she actually is as brilliant (with her junior college education) a certified psychiatrist, this pathetic woman is solely about teri, Teri, Teri. there won’t be enough botox to fix what she needs either., her daughter , most likely, in 9 years will do movies, and playboy lay outs, while teri the hag begs to be in the picture with her too. ick!