Kate Hudson finally cut Ryder’s hair!

ryder1.jpg

ryder2.jpg

Wow, it’s about friggin time!

Monday, December 11th, 2006 at 1:13pm
Filed under Kate Hudson | 14 Comments

Comments

Comments

December 11th, 2006 at 1:07 pm

Why “about friggin time”…? His hair looked really cute long. Are you one of those stereotype people who follows the herd. Boys with long hair ROCK….

December 11th, 2006 at 1:28 pm

Why is his arm in a sling? I thought she wasn’t going to cut his hair until his third birthday, which is Jan 7th ’07.

December 11th, 2006 at 1:38 pm

Now she needs to get rid of the pacifier!! Shouldn’t have it past 1 year old!!

December 11th, 2006 at 1:39 pm

I agree with Krysti, he really needs to be taken off the binky

December 11th, 2006 at 1:48 pm

Actually, I read somewhere it is a religious thing (the long hair) where she wouldn’t cut his hair until he turned 3.

ITA the pacifier has to go!

Jocelyn">Jocelyn
December 11th, 2006 at 2:12 pm

Yea, I read it’s a Jewish thing…

December 11th, 2006 at 2:27 pm

Didn’t realize Kate or Chris was Jewish?

The binky has gotta go! Every photo we see of her son, he’s got the binky!

December 11th, 2006 at 3:25 pm

It’s about time she cut his hair, he looks like a girl. TAKE THAT PACIFIER OUT OF HIS MOUTH THE KID IS TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT. PACIFIER’S OUR FOR BABY’S, NEWBORNS NOT A 2 OR 3 YEAR OLD KID. THAT IS NASTY.

December 11th, 2006 at 5:58 pm

he still has a pacifier? i thought he was like, 4.

January 16th, 2007 at 9:54 pm

Personally, I can’t stand long hair on boys OR men! Never did. My rule when I was dating was that the guys’ hair had to be shorter than mine.

But a pacifier at this age is not a good thing. It screws up the teeth and if not stopped soon, will result in the poor kid having all sorts of dental issues later – like braces for years.

lovely">
lovely">lovely
June 16th, 2007 at 6:22 am

wats the deal with the pacifier??!!

ian lindsay">ian lindsay
July 30th, 2007 at 4:34 pm

kate i bet you cannot wait to cut owens hair for him kate with your hairdressing scissors as iam sure he is due for a haircutby you any moment now.ied bruto wish you would come to the uk then to somerset to a place called bruton to cut my hair kate.

Hi5 Codes">Hi5 Codes
November 6th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Aww…. I don’t know why she did that! He looked so damn good before. Still cute, but I liked the old hair.

Reba Zerbel">Reba Zerbel
June 20th, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Howdy there,this is Reba Zerbel,just found your web-site on google and i must say this blog is great.may I share some of the information found in your website to my local friends?i’m not sure and what you think?in either case,Thanks!