Britney wearing no panties… again. A-G-A-I-N!!!

britmidnid.jpg

Britney Spears goes for a midnight drive with a friend on PCH. Spears left the house that she has been staying at in Malibu and drove down the coast on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) and stopped off at a gas station, she could not figure out where the gas went into her car. Luckily there were some helpful photographers there to show her where to put the gas in. Spears then drove around like she was lost for a wile and went to a hotel. When she arrived at the hotel she got out of the car and her dress slid up and reveled that she was not warring any underwear. Spears then went to the front desk of the hotel as if she was checking in, then a little wile later Spears and her friend slipped out the back of the hotel and drove home. Spears had alcohol on her breath and she was driving like she might of had one to many drinks tonight. Lately Spears has been parting every night, we are wondering when is this party girl lifestyle is going to stop??

britmidnid2.jpg

Now, I’m starting to think that she might actually be crazy.  She may have actually lost her mind.  I don’t think it’s possible to be this DUMB this many days in a row.  What do you think?

*****SORRY GUYS, HAD TO REMOVE THE PICS****

Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 at 7:07am
Filed under Britney Spears, NSFW | 67 Comments

Comments

Comments

November 29th, 2006 at 7:27 am

Britney is a multi millionaire, she doesn’t care about anybody and she cares less about her devoted fans. Remember when she flipped you guys off? I can’t stand this fake,ugly houndog.

November 29th, 2006 at 7:35 am

when she filed divorcing papers she had great publicity.Everybody was how great she is.
And in one week she destroyed everything.She is just total moron, nothing more.

November 29th, 2006 at 7:52 am

Umm…try using spellcheck next time. Wile and warring? Try “while” and “wearing.”

November 29th, 2006 at 7:54 am

I dont know, it looks like peach looking underwear to me.

November 29th, 2006 at 8:06 am

Whatever she doesn’t want to wear underwear that is her business. Noone is asking these blood suckers to follow her around and shoot upskirts…

November 29th, 2006 at 8:07 am

Peach looking underwear, huh? With fucking stubble on it? You’re an idiot.

November 29th, 2006 at 8:19 am

i agree jessie, it looks like a peach underwear. And for those that see stumble!! We all know that Peach has fuzz

November 29th, 2006 at 8:19 am

i agree jessie, it looks like a peach underwear. And for those that see stubble!! We all know that Peach has fuzz

November 29th, 2006 at 8:23 am

You kidding me your a moron..sometimes pubes can poke panties. Depends on the type..I think a girls know panties better than a “the fucking man”

November 29th, 2006 at 8:28 am

Being a female myself I did a test. I sat in same position as she did and looked down and guess what, I see my “crack”. now we all may not be the same but the peach underwear is probable since no “crack” is visible. perhaps the stubble you talk about is silk panty sheen?

November 29th, 2006 at 8:32 am

I think she has a nasty bruise on her leg too!

November 29th, 2006 at 8:47 am

Who cares if she doesnt wear underwear. That’s no ones business but hers!!! If the paparazzi would stop taking pictures up her skirt, we wouldn’t even kno she wasn’t wearing underwear! Everyone needs to just get the hell over it!

November 29th, 2006 at 8:47 am

November 29th, 2006 at 9:18 am

Someone just needs to teach her how to get out of a car without showing her world to everyone.

November 29th, 2006 at 9:25 am

If your a guy and against this… your a fag…

November 29th, 2006 at 9:31 am

It looks like flesh-colored panties to me.

November 29th, 2006 at 9:35 am

You know…after reading this I kinda have to agree, it does look like panties. In the previous photos it was more than obvious what was what and there definately isn’t any “what” in that shot where it should be.

November 29th, 2006 at 9:41 am

She is soooo wearing panties. but, she is still skanky and just asking for a tough custody battle.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:05 am

Someone needs to tell her that the whole world has seen her freaking goodies … and we’re tired of it.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:11 am

What! r u serious? no undies again? at least use your hand to cover up or to pull down your shirt dress. i’ve lost all hope for this girl. :( can u imagine what Shar is thinking? sad.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:13 am

oh come on! peach colored underwear? with stubble? u poor bitney fans are delusional.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:16 am

I SAW HER AND SHE WAS WEARING UNDERWARE

November 29th, 2006 at 10:21 am

I love all these youngin’s defending thier ‘queen’. When you’re (notice how the word has an E at the end, as opposed to YOUR which actually connotates posession. IE: You wouldnt say ‘Britney YOUR ridiculous!’ you’d say ‘Britney YOU’RE ridiculous!’) able to groom yourselves down there, you’ll find out about the whole regrowth issue. Thats flesh kiddos. Not undies.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:24 am

Ok I think these are just guys that are wanting to see what they want to see. She is clearly wearing freaking panties and that is not stubble it some sort of leopard looking print on them or something. And guys if you do think she is going commando (yes we have all seen the other pictures where she clearly was) then you need to spend a little more time on your own ladies. And as far as being a Britney fan, yeah not so much. We all love seeing the train wrecks that are celebrities or else we wouldn’t be here.

November 29th, 2006 at 10:38 am

Uh? That is not panties. If people are wondering why you do not see the “crack” it is because she is not really thin so she has some skin there. Its not like she had lipo on her vagina. I hope it is panties, but there is no way. Those would have to be granny panties, and it would be impossible to pull that off with the dress she is wearing. But that is besides the point. She needs to learn how to wear a skirt. PERIOD

November 29th, 2006 at 10:45 am

I agree with Jesse it looks like she is wearing peach undies…

November 29th, 2006 at 10:48 am

well since you referenced leopard print… the phrase “a leopard never loses its spots” seems to fit well in this case… shes been goin out without underwear on, and shes going to continue to do it cause she thinks its cute. she certainly aint changing her spots anytime soon – just choosin not to wear em. thank god certain diseases like herpes cant live long on surfaces – id hate to be sitting on anything after her…

November 29th, 2006 at 10:52 am

Hey…The Fucking Man…your the idiot….Thats not peach fuzz…get some glasses…have you seen a vagina before? cause thats not what they look like idiot..A vagina tends to have a bum look (the crease) so if you wanna commment…get laid by a female first…

November 29th, 2006 at 10:59 am

In this shot I so thought she did not have panties on – but now that i look. It does look like she has on light pink see thru sheer shimmery panties & her stubble is showing thru. Gross! Yuk!

Regardless- She is nasty! She never had class or cooth to begin with. I think it is sad that the poporazzi have nothing better to take pictures of.Get a real job & take real pictures.

I don’t hate Britney she is just like every average girl going thru bad times – just with alot of money! God help her!

Britney – you need to take Rosie O’Donnel up on her offer. And get your life & respect back!

Girls with or with out panties – who cares! To each her own! Either way – it’s all good!

November 29th, 2006 at 11:04 am

You guys are all fucking idots

November 29th, 2006 at 11:05 am

1 more comment…her “vagina” eventhough its panties…isnt the same color of her skin…stop caring about about her crotch people…

November 29th, 2006 at 11:07 am

I’m with Farah. Who gives a shit it’s Britney Spears. She was married to K-Fed. Nobody should give her any attention.

November 29th, 2006 at 11:07 am

I just want to know why the hell people are up in her grill taking crotch shots in the first place? I mean, certainly it’s raunchy but give the damn girl a break ..

still loathe the bitch though.

November 29th, 2006 at 11:08 am

I am a Med student. Judging by the way she is posed. Legs closed and torso crouched, she is definitely free. The opening to the vagina is, in this shot, tucked lower because of her position. This is the part of the pubic area that is located above the clitoris and is where most pubic hair is grown.
As seen in previous shots, she is “groomed.” Although, she appears to have about a week of growth.

November 29th, 2006 at 11:08 am

Ya give us Lohan’s pussy

November 29th, 2006 at 11:10 am

You’re not a med student you’re a douche bag

November 29th, 2006 at 11:14 am

GG
hahaha yes I call douche bag too!

November 29th, 2006 at 11:14 am

Britney rules OK
DEAL WITH AN MOVE ON
SHES RULES
WHO CARES IF SHE WANTS TO GET HER PUSSY OUT

November 29th, 2006 at 11:15 am

I agree I think those are panties, if you take a look at the shots where she is not wearing any underwear you can see the color of her vagina outside and if you compare the two they look very different. It is common for a girl who shaves, I know I do for some stubble to slip through underwear that might explain what you think you see. Reguardless im glad my mother taught me how to act like a lady.

Britney if you play with matches you are gonna get burned. Honey no one is gonna care that your kids get taken away from you because they are all gonna support it, if you keep acting this way. Personally I think the kids would be better off with a regular mom and dad the two of you rank low on the parent scale.

November 29th, 2006 at 11:21 am

Looks like underwear to me…but what’s the deal with the huge spot on her right thigh? Looks weird

November 29th, 2006 at 11:24 am

THE PERFECT MIND IN THE PERFECT BODY!!

November 29th, 2006 at 11:25 am

when you shave your cooch, it has a bumpy appearance similar to a plucked chicken… if she was wearing underwear it would look smooth – that shit is bumpy as hell….

November 29th, 2006 at 11:27 am

Wait here is my question is she really that stupid???????? Doesn’t she know she could have made a ton of money doing that exact thing on playboy, and it would have been a hell of a lot classier

November 29th, 2006 at 11:29 am

jazz666 I guess the perfect mind and the perfect body doesn’t care about her kids

November 29th, 2006 at 11:29 am

wat a slut, gettin her crab infested, tuna smellin vag out!

November 29th, 2006 at 11:33 am

fuckin underwear??? that is not underwear! unless im missin somethin, peach underwear with stubble on, a new disign is it? oh well if there high on the list with americans i must get myself a pair!

November 29th, 2006 at 11:57 am

I think it’s photoshopped, personally. All for publicity folks, all for publicity.

November 29th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

comment above, dya mind gettin ur own fuckin name instead of goin undermine!

November 29th, 2006 at 12:17 pm

Jesse, if I spend anymore time on my woman I’ll have to quit my fucking job and then her ginacologist will be short a patient. That is freakin’ stubble, ya drooling mongoloid! There’s no shame in admitting you’re wrong.

November 29th, 2006 at 12:25 pm

‘the fucking man’ i totally agree that is a stubble n whoever says it isnt needs their fuckin eyes testin! she needs to get that tuna smellin vag covered up!

November 29th, 2006 at 12:48 pm

im guddddddddd!

November 29th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

Has anyone else noticed what an ugly dress she’s wearing. She’s also letting herself go alittle too. I’m not a shallow person, for someone who makes a living out of looking good, she got it wrong.

November 29th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

Thanks for backup, Sweet Nipples! I’ve been eyeball to clitoris with the beast in all it’s various stages of follicle development. I know what the fuck I’m looking at. These broads need to pull their collective heads out of Brit-Brits snatch and get with the program.

November 29th, 2006 at 1:08 pm

Whats the huge deal…do guys not read playboy? Everyone has seen one…”Ewww its Brittanys Vag…oh my goodness…shes a bad parent…is it undies or her loot?” Well you know what…WHO CARES

Brittany, you made a mistake life goes on. If you wanna show off your Vag, do it for playboy or people magazine who cares its your life…
and whoever doesnt want to see it…stop going to these websites cause you can say all you want that you dont wanna see it…well then why are you here? To not see Britt’s Vag? If you say no your lying..seriously

November 29th, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Just for the record, The Fucking Man is a huge fan of the vag. Just ask my penis if you don’t believe me.

November 29th, 2006 at 1:17 pm

you guys are twats
shes wearing underwear
its peach
first off mr “stubbles”
shes a multimillionaire
i think she can afford some fuckin lotion
k?

second off theres little fuckin flowers on it
maybe you have miniature flowers on your stubbly, encrusted, lotion-less vagina
but those are underwear
sorry
maybe underwear someone who’s twelve should wear,
but underwear just the same

thirdly, vagina’s have… yannow…a line in the middle
her crappy underwear doesn’t

this is stupid
britney spears is not required to wear underwear
until she’s forty

i just can’t believe there’s cameramen, following her around, trying to take pictures of her twat. that’s a funny image

November 29th, 2006 at 1:35 pm

For anyone who thinks she isn’t wearing anything under that dress you must have never seen a real one before and a virgin. Its obvious that it doesn’t come out that far nor lap over her tighs with her legs spreaded like that.

November 29th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

Hey Bob,

I don’t know if you noticed but this chick has her cooter on display and you’re wringing your hands over her dress. Bob, it’s come to my attention that you’re a fag. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I get off in vags, you get off in asses. It’s all good.

I gotta get back to work. It’s been fun tormenting you bitches!

November 29th, 2006 at 2:36 pm

‘the fuckin man’ lol! liked ur comment about ur penis! haha!listen everyone i know what the fuck im talkin about that is a STUBBLE!not underwear with little fuckin flowers on them! I C NO FLOWERS, I SEE A BADLY SHAVED STUBBLE! WUD U LIKE ME TO SAY IT SLOW?? S-T-U-B-B-L-E, is it processin thru ur brain vanessa, well what u have of one anyway!

November 29th, 2006 at 2:38 pm

and for ur info brit’s line cud b further down, they cum in all diff shapes n sizes u know they aren’t all the same!

November 29th, 2006 at 2:42 pm

oh and tony i aint a virgin….i have a bf who ive got a kid too so unless it was the immaculate conception?? i think ull find ur wrong!

November 29th, 2006 at 3:11 pm

She is wearing NUDE panties you DUMBASSES

November 29th, 2006 at 3:32 pm

Hey Nipples, Please stop posting your comments, the fact the you can’t spell and your use of grammer makes me believe that you are sitting on your community computer at your trailor park. Your annoying! Beat it…you “ain’t” wanted

November 30th, 2006 at 1:13 am

thats obviously underwear, you can tell theyre like peachy pink with some design on it.

November 30th, 2006 at 1:40 am

Underware? You seen one coochie, you seen ‘em all. I was more concerned that she couldn’t find the gas cap on the car! What kind of a twit buys a car and doesn’t know where the gas goes?? Blonde ones, I guess!

November 30th, 2006 at 1:54 am

Sorry ladies & gents, but that ain’t coochie. Unless, that is, she is genitically (!) malformed. A theory that everyone knows is not the case.

November 30th, 2006 at 2:16 am

I’m sorry guys… I have to shut off the comments on this post…you guys are killin my server!! :)

Love you long time…but I have to do it… sorry!!!